Will You?

Taehyung and Jimin were enjoying messing with Todoroki, who seemed to not have any problem with freezing things for their entertainment.

"How old are you guys? Two?" Kacchan grumbled as they moved on to him, watching sparks fly out of his hands.

"Me and Jiminie are both 23 years old," Taehyung smiled. "How old do we look?"

"Wait, you're serious?" Uraraka gasped. "You two and Yoongi all look 17–or even 18!"

"Actually? Thanks!" Jimin smiled, and his eyes folded into crescents, closing from how wide he was smiling.

"That's a cute smile," Kacchan raised an eyebrow. "You guys act like you're teenagers."

"You want us to act serious?" Taehyung's voice dropped an octave, and he raised a handsome eyebrow. Deku covered his red face, and Kacchan glanced away.

"Tae!" Jimin smacked the back of his head, and the male laughed. "The only person I couldn't go against in this situation would be Jungkook."

"He's at the gym as we speak, actually. Or as you do," a man with broad shoulders entered, holding grocery bags. He put them down, stretched, and rubbed his eyes. "I got the foo—"

He blinked as he saw the teenagers. "Oh my god, what have you done this time," he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Nothing, gosh, Eomma, we're maknaes yeah but not that irresponsible," Taehyung grumbled.

"You just called me Eomma. Do you honestly believe in what you just said?"

"Yeah, nevermind. You guys should tell Jin as soon as possible, before he kicks you out."

Jin grumbled as Jimin waved him over. "Please make this quick, Namjoon wants seaweed soup."

Taehyung pumped his fist, and high-fived Jimin. Deku began to talk, and was cut off halfway by Todoroki, since he was starting to slurr from his tiredness.

Kacchan wrapped his arm around Izuku as he fell asleep, leaning on him, muttering a "Nerd". Momo smacked his arm as he said that, and he glared at her.

"Don't hit me, extra," he muttered, pulling Deku closer. Todoroki flicked his forehead without looking away from Jin, continuing the recap.

Jin was gaping when he finished, and then closed his mouth, pursing his plump lips. "So are they a couple?" he pointed at Kacchan, who's right—and unoccupied—hand released sparks.

"Never. Again," Kacchan said, fingers curling, and Jin raised his hands.

"I guess I'm making extra seaweed soup then."

He headed off towards the kitchen, until something made him stumble. Todoroki shot up, and Deku jolted awake. He and the whole class stood, and Todoroki clenched his fists. There was another hole.

"Todoroki! Do you know how to close it?" Deku said, and the hole grew.

Todoroki began to freeze the hole, and it was working. It was breaking, but he just covered the cracks with more ice. He was sweating heavily.

"Izuku! Be ready to smash it with your quirk when I give the cue!" he shouted, clenching his teeth, stepping back with his right foot.

Deku stepped up next to Todoroki, trying not to get sucked in. "Start powering up!" Todoroki shouted, and Izuku bent his knees, red sparks appearing over his skin as he began to pack his body with one for all.

He shut his eyes tight, scrunching his nose. "Go!" Todoroki shouted, and he clenched his fists tighter. He couldn't let these people down... He was going to save them. No matter how much he shattered his bones.

He leaped forward, and hit the ice with a fist full of one for all. Once the smoke cleared, he looked to see the hole was gone. But his arm...

He crumpled to the ground, arm covered in blood and scratches, a few ice shards in there as well.

Kacchan picked Deku up, and looked back at the class. "We have to go back. His arm's destroyed... We need Recovery Girl."

"I have a potion that she gave me in the morning," Momo said quietly. "Or whatever she called it. She said that she was going to be out of town for that day, so she trusted me with this, for Deku. After all, it happens every time."

"Oh thank god," Kacchan exhaled, rushing over to her.

"He can take one gulp, and that's it for a day. He might not have enough stamina to survive if he takes more in one day."

Kacchan nodded, and placed Deku on the couch, grabbing the bottle and uncorking it, holding it up to Deku's mouth.

"Izuku, take a sip," he muttered, and Deku did as asked.

"Ngh," he whimpered as he moved his arm. "It tastes awful..."

Kacchan and half of the class laughed. "Alright, Izu, take a nap."

"Naps aren't 10 ho...urs.. long...." Deku fell asleep and Kacchan exhaled. He turned to Todoroki.

"Thanks, Shoto," Kacchan said. "For saving us."

"Don't thank me, thank Midoriya when he wakes up. He was the one who sacrificed his arm."

"Thank you," Jin whispered. "So much."

"Don't mention it," Todoroki said. "But once again, don't thank me, thank Deku."

"We'll learn your names when the others come," Jin sighed.

"How many of you is there?" Uraraka whispered.

"Seven, including us," Jin said. "I'm surprised this place is still clean. Aside from the ice shards. Taehyung, Jimin, clean the shards. Namjoon, Hobi and Jungkook are coming home tired."

"Eh, I'll make it easier for you," Kacchan reached his arm towards the shards, and blew them up. But it left a small bit of soot. "Nevermind."

"Since when did you care about making others' lives easier?" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Don't even start, pinky," Bakugo pointed his finger at her, growling, and she huffed. "Extra."

"Bitch!"

"Thot!"

"Who you calling a tho—"

"Can we, like, not wake Midoriya up, please," Kirishima crossed his arms. "That poor child."

"Oh fuck you," Bakugo flipped him off.

"No thank you, I don't need you to take my virginity just yet."

"Bitch— Yet? You perverted hoe."

"Can you like, stop cussing."

"Can you like, stop talking and flapping your big mouth?" Kacchan growled, and that was—effectively—the end of that conversation.

"Alright, alright, boys, who here has the slightest knowledge of cooking?" Jin snapped his fingers.

"Oh, he's going full Eomma mode, watch out, guys." Jimin shook his head.

"I can freeze or cool things and heat them up," Todoroki offered, his left hand sprouting fire and his right freezing over.

"Half-n-half bit—"

"Kacchan, don't even," Todoroki pointed at him, and Bakugo shut his mouth, his glare speaking for itself.

"That one's like Yoongi," Taehyung blinked, and Yoongi smacked the back of his head. "Ouch! Sorry, hyung!"

"Not forgiven. That right there is a high schooler. I am 26," Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Well you act like a grandpa," Jin huffed. "Go back to sleep. Shoo, shoo!"

Yoongi yawned and nodded, his eyes seeming to hood at the mention of sleep. He stalked up the stairs, and his door closing shut could be heard.

"Well then," Jin clasped his hands. "Todoroki, was it? Help me out in the kitchen, will you?"

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"