Everyone nodded.

"Palutena stop being a whiny bitch you know what you did," Link retorted.

"Anyway," Pit reminded loudly, "So if Robin just went about his own way, where do you think he's be right now. He's dealing with a lot of anger, so somewhere where he could either release it or cope with it."

"Well we could ask his best friend Chrom, but oops! Link murdered him!" Palutena mocked, aggressively slamming her hands on the table as her eyes shot daggers at Link, making the Hylian roll his eyes.

"Palutena just SHUT UP!" Pit fumed, standing up and slamming his hands on the table just as she did. Roy sunk down on his seat.

"I don't like this," He mumbled quietly. Pit looked over, sighing, he sat down and rubbed Roy's back, "I'm sorry."

Marth heaved, running his fingers through his wavy blue hair, "Guys, we're getting no where with this!"

"Well duh, ninety percent of the conversation is just Palutena whining!" Link scoffed.

Palutena gasped, "Well YOU keep-"

"PALUTENA PLEASE DON'T BICKER ANYMORE!" Marth snapped. Palutena just scoffed, using her fingers to move her short hair behind her ear.

"Ok, this time, stay on topic," Pit said, "Where. Would. Robin. Be?"

"Getting drunk," Link slurred, a little carelessly, stretching his arms and yawning.

Marth raised his eyebrows, "That's right," He mumbled.

"Hm?" Pit questioned.

"Ugh! How did I not think of this!" Marth exclaimed, "Both Robin and Lucina like getting drunk when they want to get away from their problems!"

"Well what are we waiting for!" Pit beamed, standing up.

"But wait, which bar? There are like thousands in the Fire Emblem continent alone!" Link question.

March clicked his tongue, as he chuckled, "Don't worry, I know they both love one specific bar, and it's no where other than the local nightclub in their hometown, in Ylisse."

***

After a long trip, the gang finally arrived at Robin, Chrom and Lucina's hometown.

"Welp, there it is," Marth said as they stood in front of the nightclub

Just as they was about to enter, they were stopped by security guards.

"Halt!" One of the yelled, "You're ID's need to be checked."

"Why?" Marth questioned sassily.

"We need to make sure you're of legal age. Only 21 and above are allowed entry."

"21 and above?!" Marth asked to himself. He turned to the gang.

"How the fuck did Lucina enter?! She was only 17- well almost 18, when she started attending this nightclub!"

"Oh! I didn't tell you guys," Palutena spoke, "I helped Lucina create a fake ID. They thought she was 22 at the time."

"Oh my lord," Marth sighed, rubbing his temples.

"The only people here who are over 21 one are Marth and Palutena," Link stated, a little disappointed, since he was kind of looking forward to visiting a club, "Hey, Pat, help me create a fake ID," Link persuaded the goddess as he turned to her.

"Link we don't have the time for that," Pit scolded him, to which Link sighed in defeat.

"You know what? I'll go fetch Robin, Palutena stay here with the kiddies," Marth commanded as he reached into his pocket to pull out his ID.