Part 4 - First time

Yeah just read the title, do I really have to add in these warnings. Also, kinda vanilla kinda not the person I'm writing for blah blah didn't request, but yadda yadda. On to the story. 

Todoroki's POV
I want to push mine and Deku's relationship farther. He's in a meeting with my father and his gang right now, so I have some time to prepare, plus set the mood for when he gets back. 

I begin to scavenge the room for candles and rip apart the flower petals I bought yesterday. When I finally found them, I began to set up. I place them on the table by the bed and on his desk. I begin to spread the petals around the room, on the bed and leading to the bed. I want to make the first time one to remember and very special.

'Time Skip Cause I'm LAZYYYYYYYY'

Deku comes back to the room and slams the door shut behind him. He comes up to me, latching his hands on my hips, and begins to bite as well as sucking on my neck. I wrap my hands around his neck, "Deku, what's gotten into you? Not that I mind this." I whispered the last part

"You are not going back to your father! I won't allow it!" He snarls against my neck

"I wasn't going to. What happened at that meeting?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to fuck you now. Isn't that what you wanted, baby boy?"

"Yeah, but now I'm scared. I don't like it when you get mad, you get scary, babe."

"It's fine. Get on the bed."

I did as I was told, kinda scared to disobey. He comes up behind me, fondling with my ass through my shorts. I suppress a small moan. He pulls my shorts down and my pink panties, smacking my ass. 

He got in front of me with a sinister smirk, "suck it, slut."

I look to see what he meant. I was faced with his raging hard-on. Honestly, I would say it was about 8.5 inches and was meaty. (I have no idea lol. It's weird writing this TwT) I get to work on sucking. 

He latched onto my hair pushing me down further. My nose touched the green pubes, taking away a lot of my breath. I'm going to have to learn to breathe more through my nose. 

I swipe my tongue across the base and over every vein I can reach. I know I'm doing good from the moans pouring out of his mouth. He grips my hair harder, "swallow."

I felt him twitch in my mouth then swallow the liquid that entered my mouth. He lets go of my hair, breathing heavily. I stood up, pushing him back onto the bed, and straddling his hips. I reach behind me, grabbing his now hard(again) dick, lining it up. I push back, sinking down onto him. I moan, he groans, when I finally bottom out. 

Before I give myself enough time to truly adjust, I start bouncing like a mad man on his dick. He let out a few deep, low groans here and there. He grips my hips, "I never realized how high pitch and feminine your moans were, baby boy."

I moan loudly as his tip hit my prostate. I begin to bounce harder, hitting that spot every time. I was on cloud nine. I feel my stomach start to feel warm and knot up. I put my hands on my boyfriend's chest, "I'm close, Deku!"

"Shit! Me too baby boy. Imma cum inside you, is that okay?"

I moan loud in response. I finally reach my orgasm and my vision went white. I scream like moan before clutching around Deku falling on his chest. He finally releases inside of me. 

I feel Deku's arms wrap around my waist. Our breathing was heavy, "damn your good," Deku chuckles.

"We need to do this more often." I laugh.

"Agreed."