IX. "I Owe Forks EVERYTHING"

I woke up before 9 AM. When I opened my eyes, I saw my beautiful angel still sleeping. I kissed her forehead, put my shorts on and got off the bed to make us some breakfast.

I headed back to the bedroom with a tray with pancakes and 2 mugs of cocoa on it.

When I got there, Kristen was awake, sitting on the bed covered with sheets.

“Good morning.“ She giggled. I smiled and put the tray on my side of bed, before kissing her softly and whispering: “Morning“. We both smiled at each other and kissed again.

“Shirt?“ I picked up my shirt and passed it to her, after she nodded. “God… I’ve missed the smell of your shirts.“ She said after she put it on sniffed it. “What do you mean? You wore them all the time…“ I laughed. “What do you mean? I mean… How‘d you know?“ She asked confused. “Ehm… Well… I kinda couldn‘t get over you, so I searched for some latest pictures of you… I’m really sorry, I…“ She interupted me by kissing my lips to shut me up. “Don’t apologize for doing the exact same as I did.“ She said. We both started laughing at each other as started eating the pancakes.

As eating, we started to talk about things we did, when we were apart. We talked about filming, traveling, hatred for paparazzi – the usual stuff. We talked all day.

I’ve missed her voice so much. I‘ve missed her giggles, her laughter, her incredibly sexy, yet so cute crooked smile. I’ve missed EVERYTHING about her. I just couldn‘t believe she was all mine again. I mean… what did I do, to be the happiest person in the entire Universe? Sometimes I felt like we weren‘t  meant to be, because my heart wasn‘t big enough for my love for her. Still isn‘t and propably never will be. Our whole planet is not big enough.

-------------

When we were done talking about promoting our movies in Cannes, Kristen offered to cook dinner. “What about some of my famous italiano pasta?“ She suggested. “Yes, please.“ I couldn‘t wait for the taste of her cuisine again.

“I just realized… At the Cannes Festival, you were supposed to arrive one day before I left, but you came a day after I did. Juliette told me, that you were too busy, so you‘re not going to make it this soon, but then at the Hollywood Film Awards, as I was presenting an award, I saw you walking away. Why…?“ I asked, angry with myself for bringing it up as we were preparing the ingredients.  “I just… It was too painful… seeing you, knowing that you belong to someone else.“ Her voice broke at the end of the sentence.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. “It tickles…“ She giggled as laying her hands on mine. I smiled and kissed her cheek. “I’m sorry for bringing it up.“ I apologized. “Actually… there‘s more… We finished filming ‘Equals‘ like 3 months ago. I just needed to stay somewhere far for a little longer. It‘s quite ridicules, actually. I didn‘t want to go back in L.A., because it reminds me you, but one morning I just woke up and thought of us filming ‘Twilight‘, so I bought a ticket and went to Forks. When I was there, I realized, that I just needed to see you again.“ She laughed, while blushing.

“I really owe Forks everything, don’t I?“ I giggled. “What do you mean?“ She asked. “I got to know you there and now it brought you back to me. That‘s everything to me.“ I said while kissing her lips passionetly.

----------------------------------------

How do you guys like this story so far? If you have any idea, what could happen in the story or something, just let me know and I'll try to write about it :).