VIII. The Perfect Night

I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes one more time before our bodies connected. She moaned really loud and smiled crookedly afterwards. She grabbed me by my hair, pulled my head to hers and pressed her lips on mine.

I started moving backward and forward. Her moans were getting more intense by every second. She kept slightly scratching my back. It felt really nice.

Suddenly she stopped kissing me, so I looked at her, if there‘s something wrong, but she was grinning. Before I realized what she was doing, I was laying on my back with her on top of me. Her chest now wasn‘t covered with the sheets and I was just so amazed with how beautiful her body was.

She was just perfect. There was no flaw on the outside or on the inside of her.

Suddenly she didn‘t seem to be so shy anymore. She was just smilng and enjoying this perfect night as much me.

She leaned to me and kissed me passionetly. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her gently to my chest. Our bodies fitted together like two pieces of puzzle. Like they were made for each other.

I started thrusting deeper and faster as she was screaming my name. “Rob I’m…“ Kristen said. “I know, me too.“ I responded. We both came at the same time. It was beautiful. It felt like heaven to feel like this with her in my arms. She was shaking a little, so I just held her and kissed her neck.

After she opened her eyes she looked at me smiling widely. I cupped her face and said: “I love you.“ She started blushing a little, before saying: “I love you, too.“

Nothing could compare to this moment.

I sat up with her still on my lap and started kissing her deeply. I could feel her smiling against my mouth. She laid me back down and started moving back and forth. “Ready for round two?“ She asked, smiling crookedly. “Always." I said laughing. After she nodded while biting her lower lip, I turned so I was atop of her.

We continued like this throughout the whole divine night.