A New Start

Previously:

A few seconds later, Johnny felt something splatter on his eyes. His mouth had something slimy on it. He peeked his eye open and saw the man lying there dead on the ground. Disgustedly, he rubs off the splattered blood from his eyes and runs into his house.

-------------------

With his heart beating fast, he managed to thrust the camera off his neck. He only hadone plan in thought: To Kill The Camera

He grabs a hammer and lifts his arm up, ready to smash it back down with all his might. Before he could hit the camera, someone with a low-pitched voice whispered something.

"What are you doing, Johnny? I don't think you want to do that. Weren't you the one whowanted to be more artistic? What is a better masterpiece than the beauty of death?"

"You're crazy!"

"How can I be crazy, I'm just a camera showing reality as it is, and now you will be mylast piece of art."

The lens of the camera stretched, the camera was about to snap another Killer Shot.This time it was Johnny's turn. He quickly grabbed a mirror and got it to reflect againstthe camera lens. The orange flames flickered and danced as it engulfed the camera. Iteventually died down, leaving Johnny to rest.

Johnny hadn't given up. Not too long after the fire did he go back to trying out a differentway of having an artistic lifestyle.

Johnny sat on a bench holding a pencil in his hand, about to draw a picture of the mansitting ahead of him.

"Ugh, not my pencil," he groaned. The lead was broken. He looked down to the ground,this time he sees a sharp pencil lying there. He grins holding the brand new blue pencilin his hand.

"This is going to be a Killer Drawing." He focused his sunglasses as he began to draw.

-------------------------

This is the end of Killer Shot. 

Thank you for taking the time to read it. 

Please be sure to comment your thoughts and to vote if you feel like it was worth it! 

With much love, 

Ayah 

xoxo