Movie Date

"My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall

My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall...."

They stayed in the park for almost two hours, just strolling around. Tony and Loki both were now sitting on a bench, watching some small children running around with a dog and there parents standing a little further off with tired smiles. Loki looked fondly at them, his gaze shifted to Tony who wasn't even watching them.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing really, I'm fine. Do you wanna head for dinner?" Tony asked, changing the subject rather quickly.

"Sure." Loki sighed and stood, Tony walked with dragging feet next to him-this was a pace rather slow for the taller man-not really paying attention to Loki but trying not to run into people as he walked. "Anthony, are you sure nothing's the matter?"

"I'm very sure Loki, can we drop this?" Tony asked as they entered the busier part of New York to wander the crowded streets.

"Sure. Where are we headed?"

"Olive Garden maybe? I don't know, just looking for something that looks good."

"Alright." And then they both were quiet. Tony had dragged Loki to a hamburger place to eat, and sat him down in the booth in front of himself.

"What do you want to drink?" Tony asked as he looked over the menu with a confused Loki.

"I'm not sure, what are these drinks?" Loki pointed at the different sodas, Tony named the ones he pointed at.

"That's 'Diet Coke,' 'Coca Cola,' 'Sprite,' 'Barqs Root Beer'-"

"They have beer made out of roots?" Loki asked with a rather taken back face.

"No no, its a type of soda. I have no clue why they call it that but its pretty good. Would you like to try that one?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. Midgard just confuses me."

"You'll adjust eventually, don't worry about it." Tony said with a smile as he grabbed Loki's hand, Loki gave a weak grin at him and pointed at something else on the menu. "Do you want me to order you a cheese burger Loki? I'm sure you'll like it."

"Yes, please. I'm sorry I'm so terrible at this."

"It's fine you don't have to say sorry so much."

"Sorry."

"Good evening, my name is Patricia and I'll be your server for tonight. What can I get you for drinks?"

"He'll take a Barqs and I will have a Coke." Tony said and she scribbled it down on her notepad.

"I'll be right back with your drinks, if you need anything else just call." The waitress walked away quickly and both of them watched her leave before facing each other again.

"Do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Tony asked. "I can find one for us to watch if you want."

"Yeah that sounds good. What type of movie though?"

"We can find the trailers on the internet and whichever movie trailer you like the most if the one we'll watch." Patricia came back with their drinks, both of them thanked her, Tony ordered and off she went again.

"This is really good." Loki said sipping his drink with a chuckle.

"I told you so."

"Yes, yes you did." Responded the God after a long sip. "Those little children in the park were adorable."