Jealousy

Arlight, because of how much work my teachers have been packing on me, this chapter is gonna be a little shorter than normal. This is just a message so that when I get back to longer chapters this weekend you are prepared! Thank you to all y'all reading this!

Loki was laying in his bed when he heard Tony open the door. He propped himself up, surprised when Bruce walked in too.

"Oh hello gentlemen. How are you?"

"Just fine, just checking up on you. Oh hey Bruce." Tony said looking at Loki then Bruce.

"Yes Tony?"

"You've got something on your face."

"Oh really where?" Bruce reached a hand to his cheek and began to feel around."

"Don't worry I'll get it." Tony leaned into Bruce and kissed his lips. Loki watched with an open mouth at the exchange. Bruce pulled away and was gasping for breath.

"Is it gone Tony?"

"Yes."

"Thank you very much."

"You are very welcome." Both began to laugh as Loki just stared at them.

"So is this why whenever I try to make an attempt at you you resist?"

"Yes, I'd have to ask Bruce's permission first wouldn't I?"

"No, just tell me all the details." Bruce said staring directly at Tony.

"Are you dead serious?"

"Yes."

"Well then. Anyways Loki, you be good now."

"I will." Tony and Bruce left and Tony purposely put a hand close to Bruce's rear as they walked out, they could feel Loki's anger radiating off them.

"Are you sure about this Tony? If you said Natasha is starting to take interest why would we do anything?"

"Because we can, they live in my house I make the rules, and to piss off Loki. Where you serious when you said I could sleep with him?"

"Actually yes if you don't mind me also wanting some attention every now and again. After all we can't fully come out yet but we can do some sneaking about." Tony and Bruce walked in silence the rest of the way to Tony's room. Bruce then sat on the bed and laid there for a few minutes with Tony.

"You ready to do the do Banner?"

"Hope that means more science experiments downstairs." Natasha's voice entered the room heavily, both men paused instantly and flopped their heads to look at her. She had a huge smile on her face, something that for Natasha Romanov was out of the ordinary.

"OK what the hell Natasha?!" Tony yelled.

"What? I've known about your little secret partnership for a while, but I couldn't prove anything."

"I don't care if you know, shit you can go tell the others for all I fucking care but really, you come in here now?"

"We just got back, I was hoping I caught you before you as you say 'do the do,' be glad I didn't walk in at a very inopportune moment. That would have been awkward for all of us."

"Then get out!" Tony yelled, Bruce had just laid there the whole time and listened. Chuckling every few minutes. Natasha closed the door and left. "JARVIS lock the door!"

"Yes sir." Came the voice, Tony looked at Bruce who had sat up by now and was removing his shoes and socks.

"Wait, are we still doing this?"

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Uh Natasha walking in here so easily should be a pretty prime example!"

"The door is locked, and hey, you wanted to do this, so now you've got me behind a locked door taking off my clothes. Shouldn't that be a sign of me wanting to do it?" Tony grabbed Bruce's shoulders and threw him onto his back, throwing his leg over him and straddling him. His face was close to Bruce's and he seemed to purr like a cat.

"Oh yes." Tony unbuttoned Bruce's shirt and the Hulk lifted his shoulder's to help him get it off. Tony straightened and removed his shirt, the light from the Arc Reactor glowing brightly. When he reached down at Bruce again, to his surprise, flipped him onto his back. Tony put his face towards the pillows and Bruce kissed his neck lightly, slowly making his way to his lips.

Bruce was holding himself over Tony and undid the buttons on his pants and began to yank them off. Tony's boxer's began to be tugged off once the pants were gone.

"No no, your turn Bruce, I wanna watch this." Tony got under the covers and watched with eager eyes as Bruce unbuckled his belt and tugged his pants and briefs off. He crawled under the blankets with Tony, who as soon as Bruce got close held his boxers in his hands out of the blankets. "JARVIS get the lights."

"Yes sir." 

"You sneaky bastard." Bruce said grabbing Tony and kissing his neck roughly. He again made his way to his lips, both kissed with all the passion they had been holding back and Bruce groaned when Tony made his way atop him. The blankets rested loosely above Tony's shoulders.

"Which one you wanna be Banner?"

"Depends on which you want to be Stark." Bruce tossed his curly head to the side while Tony kissed his neck gently, the hair on his face tickling Bruce a small bit. Then Tony, with obvious expertise began to thrust. Bruce groaned and sweat began to collect on their bodies. Tony let out a moan himself. 

*Knock Knock* 

Both froze in horror.

"Who is it?" Tony cleared his throat and quickly got off of Bruce who rushed around for his clothing, as quietly as they could they got dressed then made the bed. 

"It's Steve." Bruce looked in the mirror and stared at his sex hair, it was obvious they had been doing something.

"JARVIS, unlock the door please." Steve walked in hesitantly. Tony raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you need Steve?" 

"Loki asked to see you, he said he wanted me to come tell you though."

"I already checked him tonight Steve." 

"Well, I just wanted to make sure he was OK Tony. After all I felt bad about being a douche about it earlier." Steve said softly, his eyes shifted to Bruce and he nodded quickly before turning and strutting out. "Doctor Banner." Tony growled something unintelligible to Bruce.

"Aren't you going to go see him?" Bruce asked putting a hand on Tony's thigh.

"I don't want to though. We didn't even get to do shit tonight and I have to go check on Reindeer Games!"

"Well, we can try again another night, maybe when everyone is out of the Tower though?" Bruce said this sadly, the sound of his voice made Tony look at him.

"I'm sorry Bruce." 

"It's fine Tony, just go check on Loki and I'll see you in the lab tomorrow." Bruce got up, kissed Tony on the lips one final time and left the room. Tony after a few minutes followed suit and went to see Loki. He was steaming.