First day back at Preston high

Start from the beginning

We shortly arrived at Preston high. I was relieved to be here so that I could escape George's endless questions about my summer and I got to see Nika and Ariadne again but on the other hand I now had to go through the torture of school. Just the thought of school made me feel awful! I mean work, exams and boring teachers giving you lectures what could be worse?

"Aren't you going to say hi to Matt" I heard George muttering in the background.

"Oh erm yeah" I said.

Sometimes you think your dreaming when you've got the hottest guy in the school as your boyfriend but then you realize you are and he's not for real. Whenever you kiss him or you hug him it's just not the same as kissing your real boyfriend.

Matt was hanging out with his friends Luke, Chris and florian. Everyone here at Preston high is in popularity groups. Just like in any school really! You have the populars who have the sluts, the jocks, the nerds, the goths, the nobody's, the Enviromental friendly group and just generally everyone else.

The problem with Preston high is that everyone judges you on your first ever move! So if you just happen to say hello to a nerd on your first day at Preston High, that would be the biggest mistake of your life! You would just instantly be involved with the nerdy groups even if that's not you.

George and I approached Matts group. I walked up to him, flung my arms around his neck. I leaned in and his lips touched mine and we shared a gentle kiss. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that he was my real boyfriend but I knew that was never going to happen and I kept getting pictures of him and Hallie in my head. Hallie is the girl Matt's trying to make jealous. He put his arms around my waist and brought me in tighter. "oooohhhh weeeeyyyy" the immature guys around us yelled. I pulled away and laughed. "See you later babe" I mischievously whispered into his ear. "ooooooooohhhhh weyyyyyyyy" the guys all said again. I walked away laughing to myself again.

I walked up the steps into the main school. On my way I passed Hallie. She is one of the schools most popular girls. Not a slut just popular. She could have any guy she wanted she was so pretty. I glared at her, not that she would've known why but I hate it that Matt wants her so much! It's all he ever talks about, it drives me insane.

I finally reached the office after walking along endless narrow corridors in the main school. I looked up on the notice board outside the office. I looked for my name aha Tina Rochdale P78 it said on the board. Hmm my new homeroom this year was P78 what room was that? Ahh one of the history rooms, I had my Friday history group there last year. It was one of those really cosy rooms but unfortunately for me it Is at the very top of the main school building! Great now I'm going to spend my whole life climbing stairs, if only there was an elevator I thought to myself.

I peered into the office there was a new guy standing in there. His brown eyes were the first thing that drew me to him. I looked up he had a scar on the top right corner of his forehead and he casually flicked his dirty blonde fringe. He looked cool and laid back. His eyes met mine, I glanced away. Wow he's hot I thought to myself!

After I'd climbed the Mount Everest staircase to the very top floor I easily found my way to my new homeroom.

"TINA" Ariadne and Nika yelled simultaneously before running over to me.

"Hey guys how are you? I missed you both so much. Mum has driven me crazy over the summer I'm so glad to see you girlies and yay we are all in the same form for the first year ever!"

I replied excitedly.

We heard a teachers footsteps coming up the staircase so we all took our seats quickly. Madame Pierrot entered the room. Could my life get any better! Madame Pierrot was my old French teacher and we hated each other. I looked around the room and I saw that Hallie was also in my form. I took one more look. No cute guys were in my form!! I think I may have spoke too soon, my last year of high school and it's going to be the worst year ever!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys how was that? Hope you enjoyed it. Yay we finally have met Matt which everyone has been waiting for, for a long time now. Okay so u know we didn't properly get to know him but that is coming soon!

So yeah now we've met Matt and a whole load of other new characters too! Some who will be making frequent appearances and some who won't!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

<3 xxxxx

I also forgot to mention that I'm looking for an editer so please comment or message me if your interested! Thanks :)