Promises

May 12

Friday

Brittany P.O.V

"Brittany let's go man, we gone be late man." Carter yelled.

"Shut the fuck up I'm coming." I yelled back.

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked downstairs. I didn't see nobody so I walked outside. I locked the house up and got in the car.

"Mommy you pretty." Cj said playing with Malik.

"Thank you baby." I said as I fixed my bracelets. "You could've waited I told you I was coming."

"You was taking to long we're only going to a soccer game." Carter said glancing at me then back at the road.

"Sooooo."

"You don't have nothing to say that's why you said that." He said laughing.

Hit em by Migos came on and I turned up the radio and started rapping. I heard Malik and Carter rapping along with the song.

"Nigga talking crazy like he want to buck

Hit him with the uppercut, I make him [?] up

Pull up in the Lamborghini, muscle like I'm tough

Make your bitch buckle up, turn me up

Sipping on [?], but nigga kept my double cup

My brothers know [?], tweety bird tweeting in my Bentley truck" Travis rapped as we pulled up

"Yo B What you know about that." Travis said as I got out the car.

"Boy bye I been on that." I grabbed Cj and walked to my daddy and Krystal. "Hey daddy and Krystal."

"Hey." They said. Cj went to my daddy and I walked to the parking lot. I got my shades and Harmony Gatorade out the car. I closed the door and Aaron pulled up.

"What's up Britt." Aaron said.

"Hey." Kiara and Aden got out the car and spoke. They walked back to the seats and Aaron and I walked to Harmony.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Harmony yelled while running to us.

"Hey baby." I said hugging her.

"Hey baby girl." Aaron said hugging and kissing her forehead.

"Mommy you got a hair bow." I took the hair bow off my wrist and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Here." I said handing her a Gatorade. "Go finish warming up."

"Tell everybody I said hi." And she walked away. We walked back to our seats and sat down. Innocent and Tonio pulled and walked over with my mother them.

They spoke to everybody and sat down. Javon walked over with some chick. She was pretty, long brown hair, stood about 5'7, light eyes, tanned skin, and curvy for a white girl.

He introduced us to her and her name is Isabella and she's black and white. She seem pretty chill and gets along with everybody. She seems to innocent for him.

-

"Mommy! Daddy!" A little girl called. We all looked around to see who she was talking about and Javon and Isabella walked to her.

"I didn't know he had a child." I said.

"Shit me either." Travis said. "Where the fuck he hid her at?"

"You did good Corren." Harmony said hugging her.

"You did too Harm."

"You did great baby." I said to Harmony.