Nodding her head Orion continued to carry Kiara back to the guild hall, once inside Lucy rushed over seeing Kiara now fast asleep.

"Is Kiara ok?" Lucy asked feeling the celestial magic coming off the woman holding her.

"She's ok for now, but she needs help. I'm Orion the Hunter, one of Kiara's spirits. She's been struggling with an extreme amount of magic inside her, so much it causes her to get sick. That's why she ran out just now, she had to expel a massive amount of celestial magic. I'm going to try staying out for a while to see if it helps, but she needs a permanent fix." Orion explained.

Lucy nodded and then lead Orion to the guild's infirmary where she could put Kiara down to rest, once Orion made sure that Kiara was comfortable she turned to Lucy and the collection of people who had gathered around her.

"So I'm guessing you're the celestial spirit wizard who's been helping Kiara?" She asked.

"Yes, my name is Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy said introducing her self. "And this is Natsu, Grey, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla."

"Nice to meet you all, now are you able to help Kiara?" Orion asked stirnly reminding Lucy of Aquarius.

"I'm not sure, do you have any idea why she was born like this?" Lucy asked.

"No I don't, her mother knew but before she was able to explain to us she died. I have a feeling Anna knew, but she never said anything." Orion said with a sigh. "I just want her to be ok, these attacks take a lot out of her."

As they were talking Master Makarov walked into the infirmary, he saw the girl standing next to the infirmary bed and knew it was one of Kiara's spirits. And his feeling of suspicion continued to grow.

"How is Kiara?" He asked.

"She's resting, her magic level is getting back to normal so I should head back to the spirit world. Please keep an eye on her, and please try and find the answer." Orion said and then vanished.

As Orion vanished Kiara began to open her eyes, with a yawn she sat up and looked around the room confused. Giving her eyes a rub she then realised what had happened and blushed deeply, gulping she looked at Lucy.

"Sorry to be a bother..." She said shyly.

"Don't worry about a thing, how are you feeling?" Lucy asked.

"Better, much better." Kiara said and then jumped out of bed, stumbling a little she was then caught by Natsu. "Oh thanks, um could I maybe try taking a job?"

Lucy could tell that Kiara was trying to make everything seem like it was ok, but Lucy could tell that she was still exhausted. But Lucy didn't say anything, instead she smiled and lead Kiara down to the request board. As Kiara was looking through the jobs, Lucy went over to Levy who had her hands resting on her developing baby bump.

"Hey Levy, how are you feeling?" Lucy said smiling her her pregnant friend.

"Good, the morning sickness has finally passed." She said holding a piece of iron in her hand. "Although now I'm craving Iron..." She said with a sigh. "How's Kiara doing? She feeling better?"

"Yeah she's doing good, but I wanted to ask you something. Can you do some research on mass amounts of magic inside Celestial Wizards?" Lucy asked.

"Sure, I'm guessing this is about Kiara?" Levy asked as she began to stand up.

With a nod Lucy walked back over to Natsu who was currently having a bickering match with Grey, smiling she sat down and began to talk with Erza and Wendy. But then Natsu stopped, his ears seemed to flicker as if he was hearing something. Then he cried out loudly.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!"

A loud explosion rang through the guild hall as the front of it was blown off, men dressed in dark red cloaks suddenly came in swarming the guild hall.

"Where is she?!" One called.

Kiara coughed as she looked around at the destruction, most of the guild was gone. And her leg was trapped by the rubble, wincing in pain she tried to free her self. But then one of the men looked at her with an evil smirk on his face, running over he moved the rocks and then picked her up by the scruff of her neck.

"Hey boss she's over here!" He cried as Kiara squirmed.

"Let me go!" She cried feeling tears sting her eyes.

Lucy looked over and saw Kiara being held by the man, with her eyes wide she pulled out one of her keys and cried loudly.

"Open, gate of the Lion! Loke!" She cried as the lion spirit appeared. "Protect Kiara!"

Looking over Loke's eyes went wide as he looked at the girl, then it was like a new anger filled him. Light surrounded his hand as he ran forward to the man holding Kiara, sending his fist flying at him he then caught Kiara in his arms pulling her close.

"Keep your hands off her!" He cried, sounding more like a lion than ever.

The boss walked over to the pair slowly, power seemed to flow from him as he stepped closer to them. Then suddenly his hand flew forward engulfed in black smoke, Loke's eyes went wide as he felt his magic energy vanish to the point where he was forced back into the spirit world.

"No!" He cried as Kiara was dropped onto the guild's floor.

The boss then reached down and picked up Kiara, roped then surrounded her as he tossed her over his shoulder. Natsu snarled as he tried to move, but like most of the guild members he was trapped under the crumbling guild hall.

"Be warned Fairy Tail guild, if you try to follow us this girl will die. Although I do wonder..." He said then holding Kiara by her hair. "If the Child of a Celestial Spirit can withstand a dark guild!"

Lucy's eyes went wide as she looked at Kiara, she was the child of a celestial spirit?! Kiara began to thrash in the man's grasp, fighting hard to managed to swing her uninjured leg round hitting the man hard enough for him to drop her. Taking a deep breath a rich golden light began to surround her, the men looked taken back as the ropes around her body vanished. Kiara's hair began to swirl around her body as her body began to heal it's self, then a red symbol appeared on her thigh. A sign Lucy recognised all to well.

"Oh Regulus grant me your strength!" Kiara cried, the golden light intensifying.

Running forward Kiara swung her fist, a wild look in her eyes.

"Regulus IMPACT!"