The big day

I woke up and saw Jeff laying next to me I kissed him on the cheek and got out of bed. I was in my bra and underwear so I took Jeff's hoodie and slipped it on along with a pair of shorts putting my hair in a simple messy bun. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where I saw slender and two boys that looked like him. " hello there and good morning Kathrine. These are my brothers offenderman and surrender. I hope that they won't be any trouble to your training they are only staying for a week". Slender said. "Oh they won't be any trouble at all slendy I'm all ready for tonight no worries at all." I smiled and waved at the two boys and poured myself a glass of milk taking a sip and walking upstairs. I saw Jeff awake when I made it to the room "hey Jeff. I went downstairs slenders brothers are here." "oh shit! Whitch ones?" Jeff jolted up and yelled. "I'm pretty sure their names were surrender and offender." When I said offender Jeff's face dropped. "Okay your not going anywhere around him" "but why not?" I asked. Jeff didn't answer he just left the room. I just shrugged and sat my milk on the vanity and grabbed a towel walking into the bathroom I turned the shower onto the perfect temperature. I slipped off my clothes and got in closing the curtain and beggining to wash myself.
~⚠️rape mention⚠️~
After about five minutes I heard the bathroom door open I thought it was Jeff so I didn't pay any mind. But after about two seconds the shower curtain started to open and there was none other than offender. I tried to scream but he held my mouth he had already locked the door he got into the shower with me and closed the curtain. "Such a pretty girl to bad your taken. We could've worked ourselves up to this but i guess when your horny and you can't wait things have to happen" he smiled a sadistic smile and gripped my hair inserting his member. My mind went blank I felt numb.

~thrust~
I feel like dying
~thrust~
God please
~ thrust~
I started sobbing begging in my mind for someone, anyone to help me
~ thrust~
His grip loosens off my hair as he pulled out letting me drop to the shower floor. He got out putting his clothes back on and leaving. I sat in the shower floor and sobbed. Then Jeff burst through the door running to my side. " Kathrine. Kathrine I'm so sorry what happened please talk to me." I couldn't talk I couldn't think. I just sat there and cried. I was raped. How could this happen to me. Why would this happen to me. God why? Jeff finally got me to stand up and he wrapped me in a towel and got me dressed like a child. I knew he didn't mind but at this point I could care less. I wanted to end it all. I wanted to disappear and let the pain slip away. Why.  Why could a man be so cruel. " Kathrine I promise you. I'm gonna kill him."