Im sorry jeff..... (listen to the song while reading)

When I woke up there wasn't any more banging. I checked the clock on the wall and sighed 1:18 am. I walked over to the door and opened it and there sat an asleep Jeff. I walked over to him and shook him a bit startling him. "Kathrine. I'm sorry for scaring you I-. I hugged him and kissed his head. "It's okay. I just needed some time. But you need some sleep" I said. He pulled me closer to him "please don't leave". He pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Let's at least get to a bed". I tried to get up but he pulled me back down and carried me to his room. "Jeeeefffff. What are you doing? I can walk you know." I said annoyed. He rolled his eyes and opened his door placing me and himself on the bed. He snuggled close to me and we both drifted off to sleep.

~~ hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but there are some things that need to be said. I'm going through a lot right now and won't have the capacity to update every day like I was planning. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time and I really do feel bad. But at this point I'm not even sure if I'm going to continue this book. As for my other book I will update it tonight and post the same thing as this on there as well. I hope you all understand and aren't mad at me. I only wish the best to all of you.~~
Author Chan