Chapter 3: Delusion

As he opened his eyes slowly a very bright light shimmer upon his eye lashes. He contemplated for what might possibly happening; as he completely opened his eyes he found out that the light is from the atmosphere.
The mixture of being shocked and being delightful take over to himself and directly charge outside their house and shouts rejoicingly. The overwhelming mirth that being felt by him let him dance with the wind until his neighborhood noticed him, and it didn't bother him yet. He savor the moment of seeing back the colors and being awake to reality again. He traverse in every corner of the street and greet everybody. His neighbors pulled shaggy ideas about him because of his eccentric exploits and yet he is aware of it. And because of it he became perplexed, he wonder why do he able to assimilate the account of others. He able to hear the malevolent thoughts running in his neighbors. He halt and comforted himself by letting himself believed that those echoes are just a hallucination, a side effect from having a terrible nightmare. And it continued to uproar.
He took a distance from the village to get rid of the swarm of malevolence thoughts about him. Until he arrived to a river and decided to repose. The freash air blowing upon his exterior and the river that gently brushing his feet helps him to blemished his disarrayed conception.

The peaceful moment is being agitated by the constellating darkness that wrench the sky and continue to disperse the color in the surroundings. Subsequently fear subjugated him. He sat shivering with aghast notion that make him look helpless.

Not so long the soothsayer approached him said "Please help this place to get rid from this lubgurious situation. You are our only hope. Embrace yourself now. Go to Archanta and obtained the miscellanea." and smile while slowly fading. His parents and neighborhood appear to his front and gave him a smile then slowly vanishing. He tried to stop to them from vanishing but he unable to do such.