Chapter 5: Smutchy Canoe

A grin form in his face as he contemplated about  the existence of another personage other than himself. Ishigami talk to the girl in outside,  "hello! Can I get your name? Do you know what happened to this island?  How did you survived? Do you a companion/s with you? How did you do that sorcery?"  The girl feel the sincerity and truthfulness of the boy so she responded,  "Where did you came from? You are not familiar. Are you an ally of the darkness? Why are you here?"  Ishagami felt delightful because he didn't expect the girl will answer then he responded directly,  "I am Ishigami Montrosie, from the nearby village of Patharantha. I exploit from there to their to find another living and exterminate this murky atmosphere."  The girl answer " I am Smutchy Canoe, from this village Archanta the village of magic. This occurrence is being forcasted by our, for the sake of the future of the clan they conducted a ritual to save me the chosen one they said."

They talk and talk until a swarm of fiends arrive. Ishigami shout and ask for help. Canoe rushed outside then saw the numbers of fiends she used "Ark: Nimbus Cloud" {a penetrating rain of supreme nimbus arrow} and all of the fiend vanished in the thin air. Then she fell to the ground but Ishigami  able to catch her with his dexterity hand.

She enervated because using the ark consumes a lot of energy. In order to replenish the energy she need to rest and Ishigami took care of her while she is unconscious. He took the girl inside her house and take care of her. Ishigami is being mesmerize by beauty of Smutchy he didn't notice that he is already staring Smutchy for long period already because he is being absorbed by the realm of his imagination, until Smutchy gained her consciousness, "What are you doing? Why are you staring at me?"  she said. Ishigami in a state of shock responded, "whaaat!!!  I'm sorry I didn't mean to. He turn his face away and became timid. Smutchy laugh and said, "You know your cheeks are turning to tomatoes."  Ishigami then answer rapidly "No I'm not......"  while depicting  a mild angry and blushes visage.

Ishigami ask about the miscellenea of the island that can be found in Archanta. Canoe responded, I don't know that but here in Archanta we have a chamber of knowledge. And he also stated that since the darkness accumulate the island  the chamber of knowledge can't be opened.

Ishigami insisted to go to the chamber of knowledge, and she ask Smutchy to guide him. They walked for 5 minutes then arrive in the chamber.