Chapter 2: Self Reformation

Few days pass he regained his consciousness and he directly rushed outside checking what happened to their village. He trampled as he saw the ambiance of the place and his face depict a tremendous amount of fear. There is no even a slightest light from the sky can be seen in the surroundings, a tremendous amount of fog covered the area. "This is just a delusion because of my lengthy slumber or even maybe I am still dreaming, I need to awaken myself." are the thoughts running to his mind. The devastation that he felt ascended him to a lunatic state, where he cry while raging. It took a long time before he calm himself,s because he doesn't have any accompaniment to help him pacify the pain felt inside.
When his senses cameback, he just accepted the truth the unacceptable horrible truth. He perambulate through out the village to search for a survivor but the only thing that welcome him are the bones of people and the savage ambiance. This place can be compared already to a Gehenna. The melange feelings he had leads him to remember the presage that the soothsayer gave to him, (You are the chosen one to build what is lost) maybe this is what that thing is all about, he said to himself. He made up his mind to partake a journey to other place, in hoping for other survivor but before hand he decided to burried his all the villager as a sign of respect. It last 48 hours to burried them all. He go back to their house and search for the map in the islet and a gas lamp and some fuels to it for the surroundings is not very visible. The time he found the map he examined it first, he notice there is an existing other village named Arcantha which is also known as The Graveyard. The shortest route is venturing to the Black Forest.

He perambulate towards the Black forest. As he take a step to the entrance a raucous voice of unworldly beast that makes him to halt but still it didn't make him stop completely because of the happenings he already enrich his valor he had within. He realized that the adventure that he is going to partake is maybe a futile because since the time he woke up he didn't see any inhabitant even an ants only. But still he continue walking hoping for a positive result. As he get a distance from the entrance he feel an erratic feelings towards the weathered trees. It looked like they were moving and always looking at me, he said to himself. He run fastly until he got the huge tree and he find out he drained all of his energy. That's why he decided to rest for a while.

To be continued..........