"What will you do with us?" Kongpob and Eva asked at the same time. If it was another time they would have high five but now both are tense and a little scared. The sound of the wicked laughs of those monsters, are giving them bad vibes.

"Don't worry, we are not going to do something overboard. We will just inject something in your body." Mike said, while walking towards a man in his 60's. "He is our intelligent scientist. He made a new drug which isn't tested yet. We will just inject that drug in your pretty bodies. It will help us to know how much the drug works and you'll know what we do with the victims. A win-win situation right?"

Three men came forward with three injections in their hands, one for Kongpob, one for Eva and one for John.

John was begging them to stop and let him go, while Eva sobbed. Kongpob only struggled to be free.

Just before the needle could prick their skins, the door burst open startling everyone, making the three men dropping the injections on the ground.

A man slowly walked in, his face covered with a mask. His red eyes filled with rage and a murderous aura surrounding him.

"Who are you? How did you come here?" Kongpob heard the four friends asking someone and also shouting for their people from outside to come in and stop him. He wondered who was the new guy.

But no one came in from the outside. Without seeing any other choice, the men present in the room charged towards the masked man but shockingly everyone ended up flying including the four friends and the scientist.

Kongpob, Eva and John didn't know what was happening as they couldn't see anything, they could only hear the loud screams and smell the rusty scent of blood.

Soon everything went silent only footsteps could be heard and then chains unlocking sound.
It took them a few minutes to understand they were untied.

They removed the chains and blindfolds. After getting used to the bright light, Kongpob noticed they were inside of some kind of lab. He closed his eyes when some memories flashes through his mind. A kid crying in the dark, green eyes with hints of red and blue, two boys holding hands running away and many more.
Kongpob shakes his head to try to focus on the current situation.

When Eva held his hands, he looked at the girl, she looked scared. He looked where she was staring at and found the men lying in the ground with pools of blood. They looked dead. But he didn't have any strength to go towards the bodies and confirm the fact.

They look around to see the person who saved them but no one was there. Just then Ming entered with his police force. They checked the lying men on the ground and fortunately they were all alive and were rushed to the hospital.

Kongpob, Eva and John were sent to hospital too for a check up.

There was a CCTV camera which only captured the masked man walking in the room and untying Kongpob, Eva and John, in between every were black but they could hear the painful shouts. The footage was collected and then the police retrieved from the place.

When everyone was gone the masked man came out from his hiding place, he waited for a moment before walking away from the place.

The police found all evidence and victims from the Ship, the same one which information they got from the file.

They also got three new files from whom they don't know. Those files had all the information of the victims who were kidnapped, tortured and dead because of those monsters and also the names of  the people who were involved in that crime. It helped the police a lot to make the case more stronger against them.

Media spread the news and the citizens became mad and angry. Everyone demanded their death as punishment.

The culprits were presented at the Court with all the evidence. Court ordered, to seize their property and distribute it to the victims and their families and as for the punishment they received sentence to death.

Court declared Arthit innocent and guiltless and also ordered the police to find the real murderer. Like Kongpob promised to John, he won the case.

Eva was the happiest as she started to dance in the courtroom as soon as the judge said Arthit was innocent and also got a penalty.

Kongpob saw the man with blue eyes and also the man with red eyes in between the crowd outside of the court when he was coming out of the court with Arthit, Ming and Eva. But they both disappeared in the blink of an eye.

After completing the paperwork at the police station Kongpob dropped Arthit in front of his building and made a promise to meet again and left.

When Arthit entered his apartment, he found two men with masks on their faces sitting on the sofa. One's eyes red and the other's blue. The masks were removed and the faces were revealed.

Their faces and their bodies, identical with Arthit's, same lips, same nose, same cheeks, same height, everything looked the same. Only the eyes were different. Blue, red and green.

But then something happened. Something beyond imagination. The three men fused together and became one man. The man looked the same as the other three. Only his eyes that were different from them but yet familiar with them. One green eye with a touch of blue and the other eye has the colour reddish green.

The man looked beautifully unique with his eyes but he did have a dangerous vibe around him…

This man is the real Arthit who is actually a mutate with powers to split himself into three.

It was one of the secrets that he has been hiding from everyone.

Another secret that he was hiding is that he is behind Mr. Jatt's death. He used his duplicates to kill Mr. Jatt and his friends.

For years he had planned for this.

That day, while one duplicate created eye-witnesses of his innocence. 2nd one went to kill Mr. Jatt by injecting those same illegal drugs he made for his experiments. And the 3rd one collected some evidence and sent those to both the police and Mr. Jatt's friends.

Arthit getting arrested was the 2nd part of his plan. He knew once he was arrested Mr. Jstt's four friends will come out from their hideout for revenge.

So when his one duplicate was arrested, the other two continued to wait for the perfect time.

In this plan of his, Kongpob coming to him and helping him was never included. It came as a surprise to him. He never imagined that the lawyer would remember him after so many years without having any connection and come to save him.

But he didn't want to involve him.

Yet, Kongpob had forcefully involved himself in the case.

So without having any other choice, the other two duplicates started to tail him to protect from any kind of danger, and also help him to solve the case, all the time.

In the end everything worked in their favour and now he's free. He has finished his revenge. And the culprits were punished for their sins.

That's all that matters..

Because, all is well when the end is well.

Right?

But what if Kongpob found his secret. How will he react when he comes to know everything? What will happen then?

_________________________

A/N: Hope the chapter wasn't bad..

Do vote and comment..