είɡհϯεεη 18: αմϯհσɾ

Two months has past and Tristan and Robyn were on their way to the doctors to find out the gender.

Robyn was in her robe sitting on her chair with a custom LED lights on her section of the bathroom putting on her makeup.

She liked light makeup, no eyeliner not to much of foundation or concealer.

She liked light makeup putting on her every day look.

She also didn't like heavy make up because after she done with her make up she had to put on her clothes and her clothes wipes away the makeup mostly the heavy makeup.

Tristan was in the bedroom putting on his air Jordan shoes.

After 15 minutes of Robyn getting ready, who would blame those hips, in fact her hips gotten so much bigger. Making Robyn have insecurities about herself.

Tristan doesn't know. But he's getting hints though.

All she wore was leggings or dress bc her thighs getting thicker. Tristan would always lay his hand on them.

She wore grey leggings with a champion crop top but didn't show much.

Her shoes was Nike Air Forces 1. For Robyn she took care of her shoes. Didn't matter what type it was she cares to much about her things.

Once they arrive to the doctors. Tristan and Robyn set up their appointment and waited for their name to be called.

5 minutes later.

"Mr. Santos and Ms. Santos?" Yup she said it since Tristan he would non-stop calling her his last name.

They both went in the back and the nurse asked them questions.

A few moments later a doctor came put gel on Robyn stomach.

Robyn and Tristan hold hands. Looking at the screen.

"And your having a babygirl!" The doctor said excited.

Tristan and Robyn was excited. For the first time Tristan has cried happily.

Tears just watered his eyes. They streamed down his face. Robyn looked a over at Tristan.

Wiping his tears. She smiled, "Aww baby" she went and hugged Tristan.

He didn't made a noise though. The doctor stared in awed and quickly remember that she had to get their ultrasound pictures.

"Okay y'all imma be back with your ultrasound pictures" she smiles and leaves Tristan and Robyn alone.

Tristan got tissues and wipe away Robyn gel with another tissue.

The doctors gave them papers to fill out and the ultrasound to take home.

Once they got home. Robyn put them up.

They was in their room. Tristan was texting somebody. He was laughing though.

Smiling like crazy. Robyn just thought he was telling people about the proposal thing and about the gender. Which he was.

But there's something else he was doing. Tristan was texting a female named, Sasha.

Sasha was a old high school friend of Tristan. His momma saw Sasha at Walmart and decided to give her Tristan number so they can catch up.

Tristan been texting her around 6 o'clock bc that's when Robyn takes her showers.

And Tristan only talks to her when Robyn out with Rihanna.

He doesn't want any girl drama between them. Mostly getting questions from robyn.

When Robyn came out the shower, Tristan was still texting Sasha.

"Wow, ur still telling more people?" Robyn asked she was surprised to see him texting people still.

Tristan didn't give his full attention and gave her a "Yup"

Robyn was appalled by his answer. She didn't pay any mind though. She got ready for bed and stayed on her phone.

It was 9 o'clock and Tristan got off the phone awhile ago. He saw Robyn next to him.

He didn't realize how long he's been on his phone, he went and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Whatcha up to" he try to see what's on her phone. She was on Instagram.

"None thing am just looking at my friends posts" she said scratching her box braids that she had gotten two week ago.

"Ight..imma go to bed..you should too I don't want to stress the baby" he rubbed her stomach.

"What?" Robyn looked at Tristan like he was out of his mind, Robyn didn't expect that answer from him.

"Tristan" Robyn called out.

"Yes mamam"

"Why would I say that?" Robyn said trying not to get emotional well that hurt her feelings.

"So I should sleep and lose this weight off of me..I knew it I am fucking fat" Robyn cried and ran to the bathroom and locked it.

Tristan just took in what just happened. He got up and went to the bathroom door.

"Come on baby, I didn't mean it like that..please open the door" Tristan said.

"Why so u can hurt my feelings more" Robyn is now taking it to far. Tristan sighed.

"No baby," Tristan tried opening the door. And no he didn't want to bust down this door.

She cried and sobbed, Tristan heard it. He felt real bad. Tristan didn't relized what he said.

But however he said it, must hurt Robyn so much.

"Dont say ur fat, ur really gorgeous and u know what our daughter will just look like you, with ur beautiful eyes, beautiful hair and beautiful smile that shines my day every single day, DONT ever say ur ugly, stupid or even fat. Look at your self girl, your amazing I curved all the females that try to be mines, they don't have what you have Robyn. I love you" Tristan said that been in his head.

Robyn unlocked the door. She went up to Tristan and hugged him. She was still crying still, Tristan rubbed her back.

"Baby u need to get over your insecurities, we can't have you crying while your pregnant" Tristan said. And another reason is her hormones are all over the place.

"Am sorry baby, I think my hormones got to me"

"It's alright" Tristan said.

They both went to bed and cuddled.

{I think cheesy and cute but I kinda got his from the little girl who called herself ugly and I think her sister went and encouraged her, but that's kinda where I kinda got it from🥰}