ηίηε 9: ɾσɓψη

"Make me" was all he said. This night was crazy I didn't knew what got into him.

"Please.." I gasp as his hands roam all around my body. He got to my underwear and slip a finger in.

"T-Tristan" i gasp.

He fingered me and rub on me. He put us on the bed and passionately kiss me. Since he was on top of me my hands roam across his
back.

He took off his shirt and then mines, he carelessly kiss my neck. He had gotten up to take off our pants. Now were left in our undergarments.

He gripped my breasts they were big so, one section he got to grip on.

But he made me feel so good at his touch. He took out his dick. Before he even enters me, he licked the heck out of me.

I pulled on his curly hair. That I love. He did some tricks that made me gasp and shake.

When he was finally done and he enters me.

I grabbed a hold of his neck. Tristan let out the most sexiest groan ever!

Something about his groans made me melt like crazy.

"Hoc est tam pussy stricta dampnas!" He said something dirty in Latin. Which is the first that made me even moan louder.

"AAAH! DADDY!"

"Who's pussy belongs to mami?" He groans in my ear.

"D-d-d—" he cut me off. "Huh?"

"Ugh! YOUUU" I yelled out.

"Mhm" He pounded hard asf. My mind went blank, "daddy loves you, babygirl" I love when he talks to me like that.

"U love me"he ask.

"Y-y-yes" I cried in pleasure, everytime he strokes I can't even form a word.

"Ur mines forever..ya heard me..pretiosum" he said another word in Latin which I knew its was precious.

"I-I'm gonna cum..DADDY!!" I scratched his back.

"Uh-uh, not til I get my nut baby"

I tried to hold it. But his strokes gotten longer, faster and harder. Which was hard to keep my cum in.

"Ah, fuck" he cummed inside me, I also came.

We both took our breath and took a shower.

{nasty & short}