MIIMB 1

"Oh come on, Hyungie! Please I want to go to that fanmeet!" A boy named Jungkook, said, using his puppy eyes as to make the older melt.
"Okay, but be careful" Jimin, the boy's older brother said, kissing his forehead and letting him go away. The older stared at the boy's disappearing back, sighing.
"Why did you even like that idol, what if he just hurts you" Jimin says to himself, walking back to the car.

Jungkook squeals to himself, skipping as he walks to the place where the fanmeet is gonna be held. He pouts as he saw the long line, he definitely won't get picked. Just then, the famous Kim Taehyung walked by, making Jungkook's eyes widen. The idol stared at him, smirking before he winked. This made the younger internally squeal, his idol just winked and smirked at him.
"Okay, let's start!" The guard announces.

Jungkook held onto the plushie he brought, smiling as he was literally next in line. He walked thankful that he was picked or he won't be seeing his idol up close right now.
"Next!" Someone yelled, startling him. It was now his turn, he gulps and started walking. As he got in front of his idol, his heart started thumping and he felt like his asthma is kicking in. He fishes out his inhaler, taking a few puffs before smiling at Taehyung.
"Hi" The idol said, smiling as he grabbed Jungkook's hand. The younger blushes, putting the plushie on top of the table.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asks, feeling how soft the younger's hand was.
"J-Jungkook, P-Park Jungkook" The said male stutters out, giggling as the idol kisses his hand.
"Well, Jungkook, you look cute, wanna meet up in the backstage? Get to know eachother, you know?" Taehyung says, chuckling as the younger nodded.

"I'll let my manager know to call you later after the fanmeet is done"