Chapter 19 {Restraining A Complicated Relationship}

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh really, you don't even scared me." Chazz said which made (Y/N) a smirk and walked towards Chazz.

"Oh, so you don't mind me posting these pictures. I wonder how your fans feel about this." (Y/N) said showing Chazz her phone.

It was pictures of him with embarrassing moments like Chazz sleep while his face was written all over. Another was him wearing clown costume and makeup dealing with bratty kids as they tackled him down.

"Ahh! Where did you get those?" Chazz asked scared by the unwanted pictures.

"Classified information, tell them the truth now or this pics will be posted on Chitter." (Y/N) said waving her phone.

"Ok ok ok, maybe I did." Chazz said giving up and confess.

"Chazz!" The others scolded him.

"I told you, he was lying." (Y/N) said crossing her arms and still annoyed.

"Hey, I wanted Bella to bumped into Jesse in the dressing room because get revenge from Aster for punching me." Chazz said annoyed.

"What?!" (Y/N) exclaimed and surprised.

"Chazz really?! You're trying to get us kick out from the mall." Jesse said annoyed by this situation.

"Hold on Jesse, it's not like that. It's more like watching a soap opera and what better way to make it interesting is to create drama. I didn't want to waste this opportunity." Chazz explained waving his arms.

"You accuse Bella for lying and make her bad in front of me by dragging Jesse into this mess. You did all this just for your entertainment?!" Aster said heading towards to Chazz.

"Hey buddy, it's just a joke. You know how I play tricks." Chazz nervously said backing away from Aster.

"You think this is funny then here's joke for you." Aster said punch Chazz's face as he fell to the ground.

"Oww! I think I may deserve" Chazz said laying down on the floor and rubbing his cheek.

"Let's go Bella, we're leaving." Aster said as he grab (Y/N)'s wrist and walked away.

The others watched them walking out the dressing room. Jesse looked upset to see one of his friends holding the wrist from the girl he loves. He wasn't going to give up on (Y/N). He went back in the stall to change back to his regular clothes as the others waited outside from the men's dressing room.

"Well it could have been worse. At least they didn't fight." Alexis said.

"Chazz I don't know what were you expecting but did you have to make things worse." Jaden said

"Well like I said, I want to see some action." Chazz said.

"Like what?" Jaden asked as Jesse came out from from the dressing room.

"Well... I thought that Jesse will have the guts to make a move on Bella maybe a makeout session. Aster will catch them in the act. Jesse and Aster will throw some blows to each other while Bella is caught in the middle and forced to choose one." Chazz response as the others were dumbfounded and stayed quiet. They gave Chazz a weird look which made him confused.

"You honesty think that would happen." Jaden said shock by Chazz's response.

"Maybe." Chazz said rubbing his head.

"You're seriously asking for trouble. If Aster hears about this, he would have send you to the hospital." Alexis said crossing her arms.

"Look you want an answer and I'm being sincere." Chazz said.