History

Izumi woke up. She saw she was in a nurse office. She sit up and try to open the door. It was locked. She phase through it.

She saw she was at some school. "There she is!", she heard someone yelled. She started running. She saw a student blocking her path. He have white and red hair.

He sent ice her way. She then turn intangible and flew to him and kick in him in the stomach as she turn tangible. She ran down the stairs. She saw the exist. She was about to make it, until someone caught.

She tried to pull away, until she heard a familiar voice. "Deku stop!", a male voice shouted at her. She stop as she saw her old childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou or as she call him Kacchan. "Please trust me for once", he begged. 

~Later

Deku look at her tea as the principal and Easerhead look at her, with Kacchan with her. "When I was when I was 10. It was a field trip to a science lab", she said. "Yeah, I remember that", Kacchan said. "I was getting tease by the girls, and I ran away", she said.

"I didn't see the sign and I enter the restriction room. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I walk around and tried to find the door. When the lights came up, and I saw a green portal. My foot caught in wire, and I got suck in", she said.

"I feel this crazy energy in side me. It was like I was on fire. I pass out, and when I woke up, and I was in a hospital. I soon found out I have these powers. I stunk into the lab again", she said. 

"It was a ghost portal. I learn to transform and enter it. Some ghosts were nice, but others were horrible. I found out there is a pathway to those who die and can't move on. It only happen every year", she said.

"The bad ghosts always tried to stop me, but this is the first time I made it in, and I pick a couple with a son to save.  It took me a year to build my own portal", she said. "Midoriya you will start school next week", the principal said. She sign, and nodded. They both left.

"Why didn't you tell me?", Kacchan asked. She gave a blank look. "You said you never want anything to do with me", she said, then started to walk home.