They're Back

A young girl stare at the portal.

"I'm coming dad

"I'm coming dad. I'm going ghost!", she shouted. She then enter it. She was flying around then spotted a white portal. "Hold on dad", she said as she look at her type of phone. A timer was going down as it said 7:52.

She flown in it. It was bright and saw ton of spirits. It was place where spirits stay, because they couldn't leave their families behind. The deeper you go, the spirits's death are more horrible. She then saw a couple holding on to each other.

She recognize that it was the hero couple Water Hose. She heard they left a son. She look at the timer and she saw she only have 5 minutes. She grab a metal rope and tied it around the man wrist. They were then unfreeze.

"What going on?", the man asked. "Hold on!", she said as she flew out of here. They all landed on the ground. She slowly approach them as she hold out her hands. She absorbing the blue energy from them.

She grab the the both of them, and slowly took them to the hosptial. She left them at the entrance. Uncontrollable she transformed back. She look confused. "I'm going ghost!", she screams, but nothing happens.

*Guess that took a lot out of me, then I thought*, she thought. She started to run away, unnoticed to her to see a the hosptial camera recording her transforming back.