Secret Out

Izmui woke up and got dress.

She went intangible. She started flying to class. She went behind the school, and turn back. She went to her homeroom. Everyone was staring at her.

"It's her! It the ghost girl! It Phantom!", one of her classmates yelled. She gasped, and ran to the front. There's were tons of paparazzi out in front, taking her pictures.

A bunch were asking questions. She went intangible. She started to fly away.  She landed in a alley. She ran out to see a bunch of TVs, with a new stories.

"It's appeared that the decease hero team call Water Hose is back alive. It was all because of the mystery hero Phantom. We have live footage of Phantom transforming. It is Izumi Midoriya who is the daughter of the  deceased hero Phoenix."

*This can't be happening*, she thought. Everyone was staring at her. She ran through the streets. Everyone one was staring and taking pictures and videos. Then something caught her.

"You need to come with me", he said as she trap her in a huge cage of wood

"You need to come with me", he said as she trap her in a huge cage of wood. "No", she said as her eyes flash blue. "I'm going ghost!", she screams. She then transformed destroying the cage. She started to fly away.

She enter a alleyway and lean against the wall. Then something wrap around her arms and legs. She was about to release her ghostly wave, but something cover her mouth. *Chlorine*, she thought. She then felt herself pass out.

"I got her", said a male voice said and picked her up.