~Chapter Two~

Theo pov

I wake up in my bed. What happened last night? I throw my arm across the bed and it hits a muscular yet fragile back. I immediately sit up and look over to the other side of the bed. A sleeping figure lies there but their hair is covering their face. I shrug, probably just some random chick I hooked up with. Damn! Ever since I broke up with Ruth I told myself I would stop hooking up with girls! Well that's ruined. The figure stirs and rolls onto her back so I can identify her face. SHAILENE!!! Thats when all the memories come flooding in. This was no hookup! I meant to do this! I lay back down and drape my arm across her waist, pulling her delicate body into me so her back is pressed against my chest. I nuzzle my face into her neck and start to plant gentle kisses up her jaw towards her ear. Her eyes flutter open when I nip at her earlobe. She turns around in my arms. Her eyes widen when she sees me but then relax. She nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck.

"Good morning Theo," she murmurs into my neck. I smile as she runs her hands down my chest and abs.

"Good morning baby girl," I reply smirking. She pulls back to look at me, her hands on my chest.

"So I'm your baby girl now huh?" She asks smirking. I grab her waist and pull her against me.

"Only if you wanna be," U mumble into her hair. She pretends to think about it so I reach down and squeeze her butt. She yelps and slaps me on the back of my head.

"Yes," she whispers against my ear. I smile and and kiss her.

"Then I guess you're my baby girl," I say. Thats when I notice she looks a little pale.

"You okay shai?" I ask rubbing her back, she shakes her head and runs towards the bathroom. I immediately get up and slip on my boxers. I grab one of my sweatshirts and run into the bathroom only to see shai puking in the toilet.

"Oh baby girl," I coo walking over to her and slipping the sweatshirt over her head and pulling her hair back. After she's done she sits back. I lean my back against the tub and pull her into the space between my legs so her back is pressed against my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Did you really drink that much?" I ask against her cheek before planting a kiss on it and she shakes her head no.

"Must've been something I ate," she says weakly. I pick her up bridal style and take her back to my bed. I set her down and turn on the tv. I get in next to her and she snuggles up to me. I drape an arm around her shoulders and kiss the top of her head. Condem! I get up and start looking around the bed and the floor. I can't find a used one. Shit!

"Shai?" I ask

"Hmm?" She says not looking away from the tv.

"I forgot protection"