~Chapter Four~

Shai POV

"You're late!" Ansel shouts playfully at Theo and I as we join the rest of the cast at the airport. I grab Theo's wrist so I can look at his watch, security had previously taken our small suitcases so now I only had my red 'Jansport' backpack with me and Theo had his computer bag with my laptop inside it as well as his own. We were supposed to be here at 1:00 and it's now 1:04. Our flight didn't leave until 1:30. We were also taking a private jet and I don't think they would leave without the stars of the movie.

"Four minutes!" I exclaim engulfing him in a hug. Ansel has always been like a brother to me and his girlfriend, Violetta, is a close friend of mine.

"How's a going man?" Theo and Ansel give each other a bro hug. They engage in brief conversation while I go to greet the rest of the cast.

"You and Theo came together?" Zoë and Miles look at me with smug expressions. Theo and I agreed to let the cast know of our relationship when we told the public, with the exception of Neil and Veronica probably. I roll my eyes.

"We just shared a car! Relax!" I whisper shouted at them. I'd rather not draw attention to mine and Theo's relationship until the public knows. I suddenly feel two strong hands settle onto my shoulders from behind. Theo. I don't even flinch at his touch. I'm already accustomed to it.

"Hey." He murmurs, smiling down at me.

"Hi." I smile back. I can feel Zoe and Miles' smirks burning a hole into our burning stare.

"Coffee?" He asks, sliding his hands down my arms, his fingertips brushing all the way down them, over my hands and lingering at my fingertips. I shake my head. I'm not supposed to have caffeine while I'm pregnant.

"Smoothie please!"

"Okay, I'll be right back," He runs a hand down my back. "Coffee?" He points towards Miles and Zoe, offering them as well. They both shake their heads, no. Theo winks at me and then walks off towards the food court by the gates. I watch him go and then turn back towards Miles, Zoe and now Ansel who all have smirks plastered on their faces.

"Just shared a car, my ass."Miles mumbles as they walk off towards the seats at our gate, laughing, and I roll my eyes before following them.

I plop down on the seat next to Theo's computer bag and pull out my laptop. Zoe and Ansel sit one seat away from each other, opposite the row I'm sitting on. Zoe has her earbuds in and is fiddling with her phone, Ansel has his headphones on and is working on his Ansolo music on his laptop and Miles is lying on the floor by our feet with his earbuds in, his eyes closed and bobbing his head slightly to the beat of the music. I shake my head, smiling at how weird my friends are and open up my laptop.

A few minutes later, Theo returns with a coffee in one hand and a smoothie in the other. He jokingly kicks Miles in the head, before handing me my smoothie and plopping down in the seat next to me. Miles doesn't even flinch.

"Sorry, I forgot you shouldn't have caffeine." He places his arm on the back of my seat like he always does.

"Don't apologize Theo, thank you for my smoothie." I lean into his side slightly, so that there's enough space that we don't raise suspicion but close enough to be intimate.

"Anytime, baby." He kisses my temple quickly, so fast I thought I imagined it. He leans over and his pointer finger moves around the tri-pad of my laptop. He clicks on the iTunes store icon.

"Don't go spending all my money now." I joke as he scrolls through movies. He chuckles and smiles at me before turning his attention back to my laptop that's still sitting in my lap.