~Chapter One~

Shai POV

I'm at the Divergent wrap party. Everyone is drunk. I'm a little tipsy but not as much as Miles or Jai. I'm sitting at the bar watching the people dance and my eyes somehow find their way to Theo who's dancing wildly. I laugh to myself and his eyes find mine. He starts to walk over to me and my breath hitches. I really like him but he has a girlfriend. He slides onto the stool next to me and looks straight into my hazel eyes. He smiles.

"Hi" he shouts over the music.

"Hi" I shout back.

"Having fun?" He asks

"Are you sober?" I ask

"Kinda" he slightly slurs and I giggle.

"Then i'm having a pretty good time" I smile and he looks down and chuckles. That's when a slow song starts playing. He stands and offers me his hand.

"Wanna dance?" He asks. I slightly nod and take his hand. He walks backwards onto the dance floor, pulling me with him. Smiling at me the entire time and I can feel myself blushing. We get to the middle of the dance floor and he pulls my hand to him and drapes my arm around his neck and I rest the other one on his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist. There's about 6 inches between us and he frowns. He pulls me against him and smiles and so do i. He rests his forehead against mine and chuckles and I giggle blushing.

After the song ends, "grind on me" comes on. He takes my arm from around his neck and spins me around so my butt is pressed against his crotch and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I start to grind on him and he groans quietly. Just loud enough for me to hear and I laugh. He nuzzles his face into my neck and starts to kiss it. I moan and feel him grow against my butt.

"Maybe we should go back to my place. " he whispers huskily in my ear and I nod.

We get our coats and he calls a cab. While we're waiting he turns to me, leans in and kisses me straight on the lips. I'm shocked at first but then begin to kiss back and drape my arms around his neck. He licks my lip and I decide to tease him by denying entrance. He groans and squeezes my butt. I gasp and he uses that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We explore each others mouths until we hear the cab driver honk. We pull apart and I blush. He smirks and opens the back door for me and climbs in after me. Theo hands the driver the address.

"Hey," the driver says looking in the mirror. Luckily, its too dark to identify our faces. "Aren't you Theo James and Shailene Woodley?" He asks and Theo and I exchange a troubled look.

"No" Theo says in his american accent. The driver shrugs and drives off. Theo slowly closes the partition between the front row and the back row and smiles at me. I grab his jaw in my hands and press my lips to his. We make out until the driver pulls up in front of Theo's house. He pays him and we stumble out of the car together, all the way up to his bedroom. We fall on the bed and he falls on top of me. He moves his lips from mine to my jaw and than my neck. I start to unbutton his flannel when I remember Ruth.

"Theo" I mumble.

"Hmm" he murmurs into my neck.

"What about Ruth?" I ask pushing his chest up so he's hovering over me.

"We broke up months ago" he says smiling. That was all it took. I pull him back down so he's on top of me again and he goes back to kissing my neck. I unbutton his flannel and throw it across the room. He takes off my shirt.

The rest of the night is a blur.