Chapter 4: The plan

Dust's pov:

I didn't like the scars on this little thing. Hold up, why do I even care, I don't even know why I saved him. He's weak. But either way, he's still kinda cu- WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?! I must've started to make faces because Blue started to look at me wierdly. I looked down at him and he quicky turned away. Why was this so cute? "Um... Dust, are you ok?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "How about we patch you up?" I said, changing the subject. He looked nervous for a moment before he nodded. I gestured for him to grab my hand before we went to my house.

Blue's pov:

We went to his house. It looked just like mine, except a little darker. I was a little scared so I gripped his hand a little tighter. I saw him let out a small smile before he took me upstairs to the bathroom. It was pretty big. He went to a drawer and pulled out a first aid kit and told me to sit down. I sat on my knees and watched as he got a bandage, some Band-Aids, and alcohol pads. "This might sting a little.." He said as he opened one of the pads. He was right. It hurt a little. A little later, he wrapped my Head with the bandage and put the band-aids on my arms.

Third person pov:

Blue thanked Dust and gave him a hug. Dust, taken aback, was suprised for a moment. Why was he even letting Blue do this? Why did he SPARE him?

Pity...

Dust felt pity for Blue. "Maybe you can trust him...." A ghostly voice whispered into Dust's mind. 'Maybe..' Dust whispered back. Dust hesitated for a moment, but hugged Blue back. They stayed like that for a while before someone knocked on the front door. Dust got up and held Blue close. He opened the door to see Nightmare and the others. "Oh, hey guys." Dust said as they walked in.

Nightmare: "Hi Dust. Who's that with you?"

Dust: "Underswap Sans. He'll let us call him Blue though."

Nightmare: "What is he, your slave?"

Dust nodded, not wanting to seem weak for sparing someone like Blue. Blue seemed to know what was going on, so he just went with it.

Blue: "I'll um, get to work."

He took a small bow and teleported to a random place. A little bored, he started to clean it, but stopped when he heard them talking.

Nightmare: "Ok, we're gonna need a plan if we're going to kidnap them."

Dust: "Kidnap who exactly?"

Nightmare snapped his fingers as if to say something.

Killer: "Lust, Ink, and Dream."

Dust nods.

Nightmare: "I'm thinking we could get them all together and then kind of knock them out."

Cross: "That's kinda cliché, how about we get them all one by one."

Horror: "I call Lust."

Cross: "I call Dream."

Error: "Īñk.."

Dust laughs a little.

Dust: "All of you are fanboys."

Nightmare: "Dust, shut up."

Dust: "Pfft- Ok edge Lord."

Nightmare: "Ok, when we kidnap them, we need to put them in some kind of magic restraining room. And to do that, we'll have to battle the to get close and knock them out.''

Horror: "Yes, good idea."

Nightmare: "Hmmm, we're gonna need bait though... Dust, can we use your slave? We won't hurt him."

Dust nods, so Blue wouldn't know that he was going to go through with this.

Nightmare: "Once we get them, they're all probably going to be worried.. The negativity will really help us on the field.."

Killer nods.

Killer: "Yes, the stronger we are, the less of a burden the others will be."

Nightmare: 'Ok, so we all get the memo, right?"

Everyone except Nightmare: "Right."

As the others go to leave, they all wave at Dust and laugh a little. Little did Dust know, they had one last trick up their sleeve.