Chapter 2: "Yeah, Sure"

When Fell was done with Blue, he smirked. "Don't try to tell anyone about this, they won't care anyway." Fell said. As Fell untied Blueberry, all Blue could do was stare. How could Fell do this? Everything on his body hurt.

Fell took the gag from Blueberry's mouth and pushed him to the ground. "No one cares about you." Fell whispered in Blueberry's ear. "Seeing as your still on the floor, I guess you can stay here until you can walk, but then you have to get out." Fell said as he laughed at how weak Blueberry was.

Blue stayed silent. 'It's true.' Blue thought. 'No one cares about me.' Blue giggled a little, but Fell didn't hear him. As Blueberry slowly stood up, he started to smile. "Keep Smiling, Keep smiling" Blueberry said as he started to cry.

Blue limped out of the house and to Alphys's house. When he got there, he knocked on the door. Alphys came a moment later. "I-I'm ready for t-training." Blue said, trying not to show his limp.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Alphys said. Blueberry stood in the doorway, shocked at what Alphys had said. "You're too weak, we've been training for 2 years now and you still haven't gotten any better." Alphys said. "Show me your soul." Blueberry revealed his soul, about to break.

'See, you can't even defend yourself, you're at 0.05 HP." Alphys said as she looked at the little Blue soul, horrified and surprised at how he was still living. Blue ran away, after Alphys had done even more damage.

     ~A couple hours later~

As Blue sat in the forest alone looking at his soul that had now healed halfway. He heard someone approaching and quickly looked around the tree he was sitting in front of. He saw Alphys sitting in a small booth, and a couple of monsters lined up. He looked up at what the booth had said.

When he realized that it said 'Royal Guard sign ups' he lost his breath and started to hyperventilate. 'What was Alphys doing?' He thought, still looking at the booth. "Ok, you look strong enough to be a royal guard, sign here." Alphys said with a bright smile on her face. "Yeah, sure" The monster had said.

Blueberry felt nothing but betrayal. Did he really do all that training for nothing? All that monster had to do was sign a form and he was in. Blue started to cry. Everything he had worked for was for nothing. 'How could she do that?' Blueberry asked himself.

He thought that he had made a friend but turns out, she was a fake. Blueberry put his head in his knees and let everything out. He couldn't feel anything but pain. 'How could she?', the phrase repeated over and over in his head.

'HOW COULD SHE', The phrase got louder. Blueberry got up and ran far away from the booth. "HOW COULD SHE?!" He yelled in the seemingly isolated place. "Do I mean anything to this DEVILISH world?!" He continued to yell.

Blueberry stopped yelling. Everything had gone silent, so he continued to cry. "There is no place for me here..." Blue said, tears streaming down his face. Blueberry fell onto his knees.

Everyone he had loved had betrayed him. He lost his job. He got raped. Things couldn't get worse.

Everything was going down and all he could do was ask himself One. Simple. Question. "Why?". He repeated it. "Why?" He asked himself again.

He didn't know how, or why this had happened. He just wanted to know how to make it better. What had he done to deserve this? All he did was live his life. He helped take care of himself and his brother.

Everything was normal. How could everything fall down from simply nothing. Just then, a mysterious skeleton had walked out of seemingly nowhere and lifted Blue up to his feet. "Maybe I can help..." The unknown sans had said.