As I reached the training ground Drew was there with Jake and their were doing everything besides training. God! sometimes you just can't stand these two like they always wants to eat their mouth.

"Guys please keep this in your room." Jake just rolled his eyes and Drew gave me a grin. I know he is happy to have his Jake back but still.

"What's your problem Oliver?" Jake asked with glare. Jake may be not a bad person but for some reasons he sometimes behaves like he can't breathe in the same area as me. I have noticed this thing many times but may be just my thoughts. But then again you don't know what other person is thinking.

"Just that, that you should train instead of doing all this." I replied with same glare.

"Yeah I know. Sorry honey, I'll see you at lunch." Drew kissed Jake's both cheeks and left us alone. "So, what have you been doing these days?"

"Nothing. Just keeping my mind sane."

"Oliver?"

"Hmm.."

"Is there anything you aren't telling me?" My eyes went wide for a brief second. I know Drew is always able to see through me, he can tell when I am happy, sad or hiding things from him.

We have been together since the day I stepped in this pack. When I first arrived here after my parents accident, I was depressed, shocked, lonely. I didn't know what I had lost, that I wouldn't be able to see them again.

Children of my age used to make fun of me, they wanted to know how it feels like to have no family or wolf. I was alone and scared, at that time Drew was there for me. He stood for me even when I tried to push him away, he didn't. He used to follow me all around. After a while I started to open up to him. And just like that we became best of friends, always there for each other.Drew and his parents made my life easy somehow eventful, they weren't my parents but never for once they let me realize that. They were always fair, treating us like their two sons but they let me have my father's last name so that I can be connected to him in some way. They wer...are my everything.

I only realized how much Drew meant in my life when Jake came in the picture, when Drew gave his all attention to him. I know it's idiotic of me to compare our friendship to their mate bond but he was the only family I had at that time and wasn't ready to share him.

"Oliver are you even listening?" D shouted frustratingly, narrowing his eyes at me. Should I tell him? I know I can trust him and he will be really happy hear that. For a long time he is trying hard to turn me to his side, pressuring me to date a boy but every time I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I was never interested in dating and all specially when you know there is someone for me, just for me. Now things are different, he is not for me so I presume I can tell him.

"OLIVER!!!! you are making a face like someone has asked your kidney, like punched your balls or something. I have been watching you. You....you are not being your usual self, you are always thinking really hard what something. There is always a tension line on your face." He crossed his arm.

Wait!!! How!!! I mean he was busy with his own drama with Jake so does he know what me???

"Don't think too hard. No matter how busy I am or sad, I know exactly when you are good or not. I noticed it the first time but you know how was the situation at that time. Then Jake forgave me and we...we..."

" Were catching up. Each second when you were separate from him, you were busy making up to that. Hmmm????" I laughed seeing Drew blushing. This is one of my favorite thing to do, teasing him.

"Well you can say that. Now tell me what's wrong?"

"Can we talk about it some other time?"

"So I am right. There is something...."

"Yeah. Just I don't know how to tell you this." My eyes drift to where Elliot is standing with some young kids. He is watching their training. His face when he is all focused is worth a sight.

"You know what you need ?" I raised my eyebrow " A little time. Just you and me. Be ready at 5 we are going for dinner. Then you'll tell. Okay?" I nodded my head.

"Nowwwww!!! Are you ready?"

"For?"

"For..." Without any warning he lounged himself. He sudden action made me stumble but I quickly gained my balance. We start fighting, laughing at each other. At one point he was on the ground clenching his stomach because of pain. Then he got up and grabbed my arms, trying to gain a upper hand. God!! He and his wolf power, he is pissed.

Okay, so now I admit this was a bad idea. Drew is way more trained than me. Right now he is lying on top me, and I am lying on my stomach. He is tightly gripping my hands behind.

Such a awkward position.

"I thought you giys are here to teach..." I eyes went wide hearing that voice. I wanted to turn my head but because this bullhead had me all trapped I couldn't.

"Yes. But this is more fun than teaching them." Drew said all happy because he won. Next time will be mine.

"Yeah I can see that how fun it is. Can please stand up the way you are lying on top him is very...very weird." I mentally cursed. Elliot is the last person I want to have any wired thoughts about me. I want to be decent infornt of him just like he is infornt of everyone but here I am on the ground unde... Forget it.

"Oops! I didn't realize." Drew got off me and stood beside him avoiding any eye contact with him. This is such an embarrassing moment.

"So you are Emily's brother." Drew smiled up at him but he didn't. He just stood there eyeing him. Then his gaze turned to me and I don't know why but I couldn't keep eye contact with him.

"I am Drew. Oliver's best friend. I didn't get a chance to meet you before." He was still looking at me not saying anything. His behavior made the tension grew high in the air. I am sure Drew felt it too so I thought it'd for best if we leave here. I took Drew's hand in mine and walked past him.

"What was that? He doesn't seem to like me."

"Forget it. It doesn't matter." I mumbled and reached where the kids, we have to train were standing. Before we could have start our warmups Elliot came next to me. He was still glaring at me. What's wrong with him? I told everyone to run before anything. They jogged away and before I could run away, he spoke.

"You are really close to him.." my heart skipped a beat hearing his voice, deep voice. I looked in his direction, my eyes immediately land on his eyes. Like always his eyes are most captivating eyes, I simply can't look away from them.

I braced myself, straightened " We have been friends for all my life. So yeah we are close." I am so happy that my voice didn't crack.

"Friends? You weren't looking just friends a while ago?" My mouth hung open hearing his words.

"We are friends. And please don't you dare say things like that in front of other people. He has his own m-own boyfriend."

"Really?"

"You know what I am not answerable to you. Why should I give you any explanation?" His face turned hard and he looked me for a good minute. His face showed some kind of emotion anger? guilt? I don't know. I am not good with face reading.

"Right." With that he turned and went inside the house. I was angry how can he judge me like that there is no reason to intarogate me like that. Why did he even care? Why was he behaving like that any way?

Wait a minute! Was he...was he jealous? Nahhh no way he can't be. But what if he was I mean I am his mate, he may not be able to feel the pull but there are high chance to feel something for me. But he is married, he loves his wife. What am I thinking? I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I wish he is jealous. This means there is little hope for me. I am allowed to hope?