Screaming under water

*Yay part two of my story enjoy*

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep
"Ugh" I groan as I shut my alarm of. "Why is this so loud". I say while checking the time. "Great 5:30 I got to get ready for an even worse hell school". I grone into my pillow.

I attempt  to get off my bed but was met with a sharp pain in my stomach. "I hope he didn't break my rib" I say to myself.

When I finally managed to get out of bed I made my way to my bathroom with a change of clothes. I finish doing my business and get changed for school. I wore a black long sleeved hoodie with black jeans and my black converse.

I got my makeup kit out of my cupboard and hid all the bruises my clothes couldn't. I put on some sunglasses and pulled my hoodie up so it was covering my gash on my head which my hair was already doing, but better safe than sorry. When I was done I got my backpack and limped downstairs.

Every step I took hurt and I wanted to cry out in pain. When I made it down the stairs I was not expecting to see Patrick in the kitchen drinking coffee. Panic started to rise in me. He always leaves for work in the morning unless something is going on.

I decided it would be best to continue walking just incase he was in a mood. And I couldn't risk getting hurt again before school.

"Good morning Kayla". He says to me. I freeze dead in my tracks as color drained from my face. "go..go..good mo..mor..morning" I manage to stutter out.

I heard him start to walk towards me. "Follow  me" he says no emotion lased in his voice. I dont say anything and followed him into the livingroom.

I could feel my heart raising in my chest. "I didn't do anything right " I thought to myself. He sat down on the couch and looked up at me. Our eyes met. I quickly look down out of utter fear.

"Kayla you know how I have always taken cear of you. "I took you in when the world cast you out. And when your family left you." When he said that I felt tears prick my eyes threatening me to fall.

"Right Kayla" he says in a says in a stern tone. I bite my tongue and said yes in a low tone.

"Good we can agree on something. As you probably know my company is growing bigger and better and stronger, and it would be a shame if it all went down the drain right." He asks me. I don't say anything I just nodded my head saying yes knowing where this was going now.

"I have something to give you". I slightly look up to see him get something out of his briefcase. When  he completely takes what he is getting  out I see he brought out two stacks of cash binded in rubber bands.

He reaches his hands to hand me the money and says "take it". I slowly bring my hands up and take the money.

"Some one from CPS is coming to check on you today. I expect you to be on your best behavior." He says emphasizing on the best.

All I do is nod again. I didn't know what to say because this happens every time. "Good I need you to make a good dinner tonight and look presentable understand." I nod again and watch him get up and walk away.

"Stupid" I say to myself as I put the money in my hoodies pocket. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and start making my way out of the house.

As I started my walk to school I couldn't help but fell upset that I just took the money. I hate that he was just buying my silence. Because that ment he knows what he is doing is wrong but still dose it.

I sigh and get my phone out and put on my music. I stick my earbuds in and continue my slow walk to school.

I make it to school on time and stop to catch my breath. I was still in immense pain. I walk into school and pull my hoodie further down on my head and continue my walk to my locker.