A punk rock angel

😥😥 Hyun Min's POV 😥😥
I sat looking out the window of the airplane, I had just landed in Korea and my legs were asleep.

As I walk into the airport I looked around looking for my name I finally saw it and I dreaded who it was...

"Hello dear sister you get more and more ugly each time I see you, why is that?"

"Go kill yourself twice..." was all I said to him I don't know why but he's been an as*whole ever since I was shipped off to America. Finally we reach the Oh manor it looked the same as it did when I was little. I walked in side to be greeted by the maids and butlers. One maid who looked my age told me that my mother wished to see me. I asked where my father and she said he was in a meeting. 'Great pops you haven't seen your daughter in 6 years and you can't miss one meeting where's the love'.

"Hello eomeoni."

"Hello Hyun Min. how was your flight?"

"It was fine that's good I have some business to attend to so I have to leave ok love you bye."

And she just walked out the door. *sigh*

There still one person I wanted to see.(>人<;)

At Soo Ah's house

I saw her walking up the street in a daze.

"Hey girl over there look where your walking" I said as I walked pass her. I turned around to look at her face and shocked appeared on her face.

"Ahhhhhhhh Hyun Min!!!!"

"Hahahaha hey girly long time no see."

" I've missed you soooo much!!"

We went up to her rooftop house and we sat and talked about everything that has happened since I left.

I looked out her little window and saw the other rooftop house it looked like a club house. it was so adorable.

"Who lives over there?"

"Hmmm I don't really know I've only lived here a couple days."

"Oh....can I spend the night?"

"Is your mom gonna let you?"

"Nope but I don't care I don't feel like seeing them."

"Kay but don't forget we have school tomorrow!!!" she said with a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am!!!" I said as I saluted her.

.....Later that night.....

I sat up on the bed unable to sleep, I stood and went out side. I looked up at the stars and sat for what felt like hours.

"Yaaaa Ha Jin stop!!!"

I look toward the rooftop clubhouse and see two boys one -who I'm guessing was Ha Jin- was messing with the other boys hair. I started to giggle and they looked at me and I just stood there laughing.

"Waaaa she's so pretty." said the guy who was yelling.

I just looked at them and started to inch closer.

"So when did you move in?"

"Oh I don't live here I'm spending the night with my friend."

"Ohhhh well what's your name?"

"Hmm I'm not sure I want to tell you." And I started to walk towards the door.

"Come on please!!"

" Hyun Min my name is Hyun Min." I said as I got inside.

ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

o(^▽^)oHa Jin's POV o(^▽^)o

I stood there speechless i couldn't believe a girls as beautiful as her was real. I just stood there like an idiot while Kyung Jong talked to her. I saw her go inside and I finally came to my seances. we walked in the house to see Ji Hyuk and Byung Hee sat with their guitars in hand.

Player mode on:

"Did y'all now there was a hottie next door?"

"What are you talking about no one live there."

"She said she was visiting her friend."

"How pretty was she?" Byung Hee asked.

"She was like an angel.. A punk rock angel" Kyung Jong said in dreamland.

"Yea she was pretty."
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!!!!Next morning!!!!!!!!

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!"

"whaa.... aish why are you yelling!?" I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Come on up up!!"

"Fine cute uniform." I said looking at her.

"Thanks where's yours?" she said looking confused.

"Please ME! WHERE A UNIFORM!? Hahahahahahaha that's funny!!" she looked at me like I was crazy. I went to my pack that I brought with me here I took out red plaid pants a black crop top combat heels a chain necklace and arrow earrings that look like they go straight through your ear.

"Jungsung High here we come!!!" hahahaha
________________________________________
______________________________At school__

I walked through the JungSung doors and was stopped by the security guard.

"Who are you what school do you attend" I popped my bubble gum in his face.

" uncle I'm a JungSung student." I said with a sweet smile and walked passed him now where did Soo Ah go?

I started to walk around the school trying to find where my class was Im in Soo Ah's class...

"Ah found it!!!" I entered the class and saw Soo Ah talking to a girl in front of her.

"Soo Ah." this caused everyone to stare at my like I've grown a second head I glared at them daring them to do something to me.

"Hey wassup!" I said like I didn't just death glare everyone.

I sat on Soo Ah's table and we chatted for a while I still got stared at even the girl in front of her. Then some kids crash into the room kicking chairs and tables around. I just turned away from them.

"Hyun Min!!! Hyun Min!!!"

I turned around to see the two boys from last night. I just smirked at them a got off the table to go sit down. Then the two boys came up to me one looked like a child the other was indeed very handsome but I could just tell from his 'charming' smile that he was a player.

"Hyun Min!!"

"Yes?"

"I didn't get to tell you my name. it's Kyung Jong!"

"Awesome" I said as I stared out the window.

"And I'm Ha Jin."

"Boy Lolita and Player." I said as I turned my head to face them.

"What?" Kyung Jong said.

"Kyung Jong do you know how cute you look right now?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Muse!! two muses!!" Yelled a boy with dark almost black hair he had a crazy look in his eye.

"Pardon?" I said confused. he went and grabbed Soo Ah and I jumped out of my chair.

"Hey what are you talking about let her go!?" I almost yelled.

"Do you no her?" he asked me.

"Yea she's my best friend. Now please let her go." I said calmly.

"Ok ok but you two are my muses." he said with a grin.

"M-muse?" Soo Ah asked.

"It's like to give inspiration to someone." I answered. she nodded.

"Yes and you two are my muses!! you will help me write my music!!"