I've gone crazy....Just what the hell happend to you!?

~~Hyun Min~~

As I got in the limo I fixed my make up and whipped my face. Forget it forget everything today's the day!! It's almost time focus!! I thought to myself. I had finally arrived at one of our hotels where the party was being held. I got out of the limo all smiles.

There were reporters askin questions and I just ignored them like always. My mother popped up out of no where all smiles as well.

"Ah my darling daughter has finally arrived!!" she said as she hugged me as she did this she whispered in my ear that I was late.

As the night moved on I caught my brother making out with 5 different girls (and one guy), my father sneaking off with his mistress and my mother handling the presses questions.

Is this really my family? Why did I have to be in this family? Why should I take over the Oh Group!?

All these questions ran through my head, then my mother got on stage.

"The Oh Group is so happy that you could make it on this fine night! The Oh family is here tonight to announce who will be the heir off the Oh group!!!"

My whole family gathered on stage, my brother who was drunk out of his mind, my father with bright red lipstick on his collar and neck, and my mother who looked like she couldn't stand any of us. I looked at them and walked up the the stage.

"Hello everyone!! I am Oh Hyun Min and tonight I will announce that.....- I looked over the crowd and saw the faces of many I saw cameras flash and reporters with questions on the tip of their tongs- I will NOT be taking over the Oh Group! Thank you for coming and good night!!!"

With that I took my heals off and jumped off stage. Grabbed the back of my dress and ran like I never ran before!!

>.<Byung Hee's POV >.<

I could feel myself slipping away, the blood dripping down my face. It felt like the world was spinning.

Where am I? Who am I? Whats happening?

"Byung Hee!? Byung Hee!?"

Byung Hee? Is that me? Whose this person?

Again questions formed as I saw a beautiful girl running towards me and knock me to the ground as a truck passed where I was just standing. Who was she? And why did she save me? More people came but I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer, my head hurt and I was tired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^,^ Hyun Min POV ^,^

I couldn't run any more my feet hurt just too bad I looked down and saw blisters and blood.

"Congrats Hyun Min you've finally lost you mind!!" I said looking up at the night sky.

"Byun Hee!? Byun Hee!? Where are you!?" I herd someone yell.

"Ji Hyuk!! Hyun Soo!! What's going on!!??" I said as they got closer and I saw who they were.

"Byung Hee's missing he left me a message and now we can't find him!" Ji Hyuk said.

"I help y'all look for him kay, don't worry we will find him." I said in a dead serious voice.

We looked up and down every street when I spotted someone staggering in the middle off the street.

"Guys look!"

We got a little closer and I started to yell out for him.

"Byun Hee!? Byun Hee!?"

And then it felt like everything was in slow motion I saw the truck coming and started to run ignoring the pain I'm my feet. I jumped right on him. and he closed his eyes. Blood! Blood everywhere. Just what the hell happened to him.