19

Robins POV

We stood by the edge of the forest watching as Franky and Brook walked towards the entrance. The guards stared confused until Franky lifted his arm up. They were immediately on high alert but were too late bullets began to fire from Frankys arm and that was our cue.

We ran past as the guards stayed distracted heading for a back door. Taking out his swords Zoro cut the door in half.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked running behind them.

Zoro only grunted in response as Luffy let out a giggle.

The plan from here was to track down where exactly he was. Once we found him we'd capture him and turn him in. Most bounty hunters down here would be quick to kill them but we never could. Even before I had joined Luffys crew he hadn't allowed anyone to kill anyone. It just wasn't his thing and I could understand why. The bullets that we had were specially made by franky. Instead of it killing them it paralyzed them for a long period of time. Luffy was way too innocent to do anything like that.

I held onto one of my guns keeping the other one in my waist as we ran further. Luffy knocked out anyone that got in his way as we ran around checking every room we could. The problem was we weren't able to get an exact location. We just knew they'd definitely be here and we were running out of time to find him. My heartbeat raced as I brought the gun up, firing a few times a long the way. People grunted in pain and a small buzzing noise rang through my ear.

"Robin!"

"Whats up?"

"Listen its me Nami! We just got into the last camera you need to head there now! Theres two more rooms in that one room neither have cameras! Ill send you the location now..."

Y/N POV

We watched the cameras staring down at the new one.

"Shit are you sure theres nothing we can get in?" Nami asked frustrated.

"No there's absolutely nothing no cameras or electronics are down there nothings picking up..." Sanji grumbled sitting with another computer open.

"Someone just went down!" I shouted pointing at the camera.

Nami quickly looked back at the computer and Sanji dropped his own down hurrying over. We watched as a large shadowy figure ran through one of the doors. Along with someone else coming a minute later and going through another door. Inside the room was a desk along with a few chairs. It was like the main room of an office. There were two doors behind both sides of the desk.

"Hey Robin!" Nami said speaking into the computer speaker.

"Listen up we got another problem. Two people ran through the doors. Each ran through another door I'm not sure who was who they were too blurry, but you'll have to pick a door I'm going to come down and—"

"Robin I'll be there in 10."

Nami stared at me shocked as I got up off the ground. I sprinted towards the door grabbing an extra gun before throwing the door open.

"Wait— Y/N HOLD ON! Y/N!"

Robins POV

I had told Luffy and Zoro the plan and we were now making our way towards the unknown room. Depending on the door we picked there was a chance we'd end up finding him. Only problem was we couldn't split up. There was no telling what we'd face and if we'd face it we would do it together. Stopping in front of the door we backed up as Luffy sent a kick for the door. The door went flying into the room hitting the wall and crashing into pieces.

We rushed into the room and stopped for a moment.

"Alright, now we have to decided which door to go down. Y/N is on her way to help incase things get messy so lets pick this caref—"

"oooo lets go down this one shishishi!" Luffy giggled running towards a door.

Zoro followed shrugging his shoulders before I let out a chuckle. Following after them we began down a long path of twisting stairs. The stairs stopped at the bottom of a cold hard floor. Luffy finally stopped. Zoro stepped in front of him and brought all three of his swords out. My eyes flickered around the dark room and I watched Zoro move forward quickly. The sound of metal clashing rang through the room. I turned around and began to scale my hands against the wall. I was finally able to find a switch and flicking it the room lit up. I turned my head back and brought my gun up.

In the middle of the room Zoro stood face to face with another male. The males swords were much stranger then Zoro's I wouldn't even say they were swords but they definitely were sharp. Behind them stood another male much more bigger and bulkier. He had a pistol at his side and was staring at us just as shocked.

"Who the fuck are you?"