Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

Xezya Zia!
Gadget Choice- Disco Flash (6)

Kate Middle!
Gadget Choice- Sticky Whip!

Rosalba Haze!
Gadget Choice- 360 Band

Then the StarShips.

"StarShip Academy! Best of Class 600!"

Ryan Tume!
Gadget Choice- Scream Machine!

Hannah Green!
Gadget Choice- 360 band!

T.J. (Tyler James)!
Gadget Choice- Gravity Bracelets!

Neeva William!
Gadget Choice- Gum Gun!

Milla Patton!
Gadget Choice- Virtual Gloves!

Seth Ornstein!
Gadget Choice- Kitty Glitter Bombs! (6)

"Walter would be very happy to know that some of his gadgets were chosen by the trainees-- then again-- they often are nowadays, " Marcy chuckled. "We've had so many creative people come through with ideas since Walter had joined the Agency."

"Yeah, when I first heard about him, he and Lance were all over the internet, " Angelina told her.

"Lance never liked the idea of being partnered with someone. He was too scared, and even now he's just as scared as he was before he trained Walter. It doesn't matter how skilled or smart Walter is. I think Lance still sees him as this fragile being; I can see how frustrated Walter is because of that. . . I feel bad for being gone for almost two years. . . And now Lance is missing."

"Don't say that out loud, you're gonna get us in trouble, " Kappa Whispered.

"As if everyone doesn't know already, " D.J. uttered.

When Angelina looked back towards (Y/N) she saw an unfamiliar creepy figure staring at her from a distance. He wore a lab coat, and he had these warning eyes that told her he shouldn't be here. "(Y/N), how about you stand next to me, you can see better from here, " She said while grabbing (Y/N)'s arm. But as soon as she took her eyes off of the man, he was already gone.

"I-I mean, I was fine over there but okay, thanks!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Mhm, " Angel nodded while frantically looking around for the man. 'Maybe this place isn't as safe after all. . . Or maybe I'm just paranoid. . .' She thought.

"The game is simple, you're team will be separated in pairs if two. Retrieve the item from the other team's base with your chosen gadgets without getting your ribbon pulled off. If your ribbon is pulled, another member of your team will run in and you are out for the rest of game one! You will lose or get points depending on your actions and how long you manage to stay inside the simulation room!"

As the announcer said this the area inside the room suddenly started to change in shape. Virtual buildings like shapes appeared; and pixelated people; and vehicles.

"This year we'll be putting a little twist to our game. The blue pixelated citizens are in need of rescue, touch them and you'll be given a small object you could take to home base for extra points. You can use the space as you please, work with your other teammate to accomplish the mission. Anyone under 700 points will fail, and will not proceed to the next game."