Kong starts to throw things towards beam "You!! After hiding this from me how dare you to make fun of my husband, I will take care of sing and P'forth, let me kill you today" saying this kong start to toss everything's on beam who jumped from left to right.

~~~~,~~~~~~

Everyone was happy after reading the file which was taken by David from Arthit hands, everyone hugged each other in happiness, "Arthit what happened?" Forth asked when noticing his sadness.

Arthit just kept silent, when Mook hugged him he burst into tears, everyone got panic, "is he also pregnant?" John whispered to David, but Mia death glare is enough for him to shut his mouth.

Both ladies made Arthit sit on the couch, "I understand... (sniff) he feels confused and betrayed by P'beam.... but... he should be happy right? I just want a simple hug mom... or a light smile... is not he is the one who want to conceive again then why is he not happy and not caring about the baby... I tried to talk to him in the car while driving but he doesn't listened me, mom... I don't know what is he thinking?" Arthit finished with tears.

"Baby don't worry..." before Mook finishes her words, they all heard Beam yelling "Forth help me!!", all turned to the sound of footsteps, kong is the one who enters first with beam tailing him with messed hair and a small cut in his lips.

Kong eyed everyone before his eyes settled on Arthit, he softly called him "P'arthit..." before Arthit could gather his mind from his feelings, kong walked to him and hugged him tightly "you are going to be a father phi, I am pregnant, I am very happy P'arthit"

Arthit hugged kong tightly while nodding his head in kong shoulders, he wanted this moment he yearned to hear this from kong mouth. Kong saw his mom patting his hair he pulled from the hug and hugged Mia.

Arthit watched kong who is happily hugging everyone in happiness, krist voice makes them turn their attention from kong to him "why are you all hugging my mommy?"

"Because your mommy gonna give you  new sister or brother soon!" Mook said to krist who gaze kong for confirmation, kong nodded his head, krist runs to him and hugged kong leg in happiness.

.........

Both Mia and Mook took kong to the kitchen to prepare his favourite dessert where beam explained his reason and went with forth upstairs to treat his bleeding lips. Beam also told them he already confessed his crime to forth before doing it.

Everyone understands his side and feel happy that somehow it ends well. After that everyone settled on the couch, "Arthit why I feel you are still sad" Joan asked his son, "Not sad dad but.. little bit upset.. kong always find out my mood with a little glance of me, but earlier he didn't even ask why I was crying" Arthit replied with a longing eyes.

Soon everyone burst into laughter, Arthit furrowed to them for making fun of him, "you still didn't get it right? Arthit I don't know how kong behaves with you before but now his mind will put himself first, his heart will blocks his surroundings" Joan told his son followed by David who mouthed "during pregnancy they will be little selfish, demanding, bossy, sentimental, sensitive, aggressive, violence etc...".

John questioned them "Are not our house ladies always like that?" and earned a death glare from Nick and a little chuckle from both Joan and David. "Joan is ready to work again," David said to him with a mischievous grin.

"Why?" Joan asked him earning a unison answer "you will know soon" from both David and John. Nick just shook his head and mouthed Joan "will tell you later". Arthit just silently listened to their bickering.

.........

"Is it paining?" Forth asked while applying pain killer on beam wound, beam shook his head, "how did it go?" Forth asked beam who smiled and take forth hand from his lips to cheeks.