- Chapter 4 -

I'm so sorry! It's been forever since I last updated. So, I decided to update a really long chapter today.. Camila's outfit above.
______________________________

Camilla's POV:

I ran as fast as I could. I could feel the adrenaline starting to kick in.

I ran through his house and out an open window near the kitchen. Once I landed on the ground, feeling the soil beneath my paws, I smiled at the smell of the earth and ran through the woods, ducking under branches and running past trees.

Finally making my way back to my house, I shifted back.

Thank god I didn't rip my clothes from shifting into my wolf.

I decided not to go back to school since I had already missed half of my classes.

Damn, I left my stuff at school.

I mind linked Ariel so that she could go grab it for me.

'Ariel, I think I left my bag and phone behind the school. Be a good friend and get it for me when school ends.'

'Don't worry. I already got chu.'

I laughed at her answer. I could already imagine her face when she was saying that.

I'll just get my car tomorrow at school. I told Nyla.

We can run in the woods instead of driving in the car then! She replied happily

I pressed in the password key to the door and walked into the house, ready to face my parents.

Looking up, I was surprised to see my mom and dad at the staircase with a cake in their hands.

Balloons were everywhere and there was a banner across the wall that said 'CONGRATS ON FINDING YOUR MATE!!'

"What's going on?" I asked

I watched as my mom set the cake down on the kitchen counter across the room.

"We got a call from the alpha saying that he was your mate!" She replied happily.

I looked over at dad, "he also said that you were going to be staying at his house from now on."

"WHAT?!"

"I am so not going to sleep over at a lunatics house!"

"Too late."

I looked over at my mom, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"We already approved to it, and your stuff is already packed upstairs."

Anger boiled throughout my body.

I decided not to even say anything and instead took a deep breath and stomped my way up the stairs and up to my room.

I knew I wasn't going to win this fight.

I slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed, laying upwards.

Anger kept eating its way through me.

"I'm so f*cking pissed!!" I shouted

How could they do this to me?!

I would understand my mom wanting this for me. I mean seriously, she's been talking about this stuff since I was ten.

What I didn't understand was why dad even agreed to this.

"Ughh!!"

Quickly picking up my pillow, I screamed into it as loud as I could.