- Chapter 1 -

This is my first story. Obviously I'm gonna make a lot of mistakes. But, I hope you like it! PLEASE ENJOY!!
_________________________
Camila's POV:

Groggily pulling myself out of bed, I realized.. That nothing could compare to the horror that forced teens into a state of life or death...School.

I scoffed at my thought and made my way to the bathroom.

'Jesus!' I thought to myself, 'what have I've been doing?' I leaned in closer to the mirror so that I could have a more clear view of my face and the nest I had in my hair from sleeping.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I began my everyday routine of makeup for school.

I applied liquid eyeliner to my eyes and made it into a wing. After applying some mascara, I decided to put on a small amount of concealer for today to hide my dark circles.

Looking at my iPhone, I realized that I took longer than usual. "Crap!" I shouted.

Rushing, I put on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and a loose crop top.

Grabbing my bag and car keys, I ran down stairs and shouted a goodbye to my parents.

Unlocking my car, I hopped into to the driver seat and started the engine.
_________________________

Finally making my way into the hellhole, I parked in a spot not too far from the school.

getting out, I saw a large crowd in front of the school.

I spotted two of my best friends, Marc and Ariel.

Making my way to them, I shouted "what's going on?" So that they could hear me from all the other screaming.

I looked over to Ariel "we don't know either, it's been like this for 5 freakin' minutes!" She replied.

"Let's make our way to the front then!" I yelled to them.

Trying to make our way to the front, people kept shoving and pushing me. Someone even tried to punch me. Like, what the fudge!

"Finally!" Marc yelled.

"It was like going to a one direction concert!" I replied.

"And yet this is why I never go to a concert with you guys!" Me and Ariel looked at each other and burst out into laughter.

"We're still gonna make you go!" We said at the same time, making us laugh even more.

Once we started to calm down, the screams from the crowd started to get louder and louder.

The pushing and shoving started to get more aggressive until a girl who looked to be a little younger than me got knocked over and pushed in front of us.

The crowd instantly silenced itself. I looked over to my friends and thought to myself, 'what the hell is going on and who's this person that's so important?'

I got a glimpse of some body guards protecting and surrounding a guy in the middle.

I couldn't make out who he was.

The crowd still silenced with fear and curiosity, roared a strong voice.

"GET OUT OF OUR WAY YOU PATHETIC LITTLE PEASANT!"

He raised his hand ready to slap the girl lying on the floor, tears running down her face.

A loud slapping sound echoed through the school campus. Gasping started to clear the silence.

I lifted up my hand from my cheek that the man had just slapped. I realized I had blocked the girl. Turning around and kneeling to the girl, I helped her up.

Thanking me, she dashed back into the crowd, tears still running down her face.

Whispers made their way into the crowd. "Who does she think she is?", "attention wanting whore!" Someone yelled.

I turned around to look at my friends.

Body guards were pushing them back from getting towards me.

The group of guards surrounding the man in the middle started to part directly in front of me.

There a man who looked to be my age stepped out not far from where I was standing.

His hair was black and he had the most beautiful eyes. They were a greenish-grey color.

'Damn he has great style!' I thought to myself.

What the hell, this is a bad time to think like this.

It was until he made his way closer i realized who he was.

'Oh shit.'
_________________________

I know it probably sucks, but I'm hoping that you guys liked it.
Jade~ ♡