"Where the hell you been? I've been looking all over for you." Opening the door I saw shit that made me see red.

Domonique was wearing nothing but a bra and some panties, straddling some dude.

"Oh," she giggled, "You're still here." She was definitely tipsy. I didn't give a fuck though, she must have known she invited this nigga into her bed.

I hardly ever saw her without clothes on. For me, it just wasn't fair for another person to get that privilege over me.

"Get the fuck out," I yelled to him. I didn't even know who dude was, all I knew was that I would kill both of them if I didn't control my anger.

"Aye man can we get some privacy, shit." He went back to touching her sides as she giggled.

"You're so silly," she leaned down on him.

Immediately I threw her ass off the bed and got that nigga by his shirt. Her giggles stopped and she smacked annoyedly. "Dammit Jay. You always doing some shit."

"The party is fucking over." He pushed me back and rolled out of the bed.

"Nigga I will fuck yo' shit up. Fuck you," he started walking down the stairs. I made sure his ass left and didn't steal anything before going back upstairs to handle Domonique.

She was still where I left her. Her hair was spread out as she lay there on the ground. I yanked her up. "And fuck do you think you doing?"

My yelling caused her to sober up a bit. She rolled her eyes and didn't say anything back. "I asked you a question, D. Why the fuck I come in here and find you about to fuck some random ass nigga? Fuck wrong witchu'?"

I got up in her face but she wouldn't look at me. I grabbed her chin to make her face meet mine. "Tuh! Get your fucking hands off me, Jaylen. Don't try and play that shit now like you haven't been doing that kind of foul shit to me since we met."

"Fuck do you mean?"

She stood up. "At first I didn't allow myself to give a fuck, we weren't together. I listened to you fuck Sierra and all them other broads while you thought I was sleep. You bringing bitches to our house and I didn't have a problem with it."

"See and that's where you got shit twisted. This ain't our house. This is my fucking house and you living in it. See your ass got too damn comfortable thinking you was running shit," I spat back.

I could see her blood boiling and I knew it was coming.

"And for you to act like you felt something for me and then to ghost me? You can do that shit but I don't get to have fun at a party? This is your fucking house, right? Is that how the hell you feel Jaylen? Huh?" She mushed my head and started getting in my face.

"Naw, you answer the question. Since you feel like you a detective and you can question me. Where's the same energy?" She was yelling by now and was starting to get physical. I grabbed her wrists tightly so she could calm down.

"Let me the fuck go. I'm leaving since you want to be on that bullshit. I don't know what I did to make you so mad. All I ever did was fucking support you through it all like you did for me. You had my fucking back but it's clear now that things have changed. If you want to fuck with Sydney and whoever else, it's not my damn business. I ain't do shit to you but you wanna ignore me. I'm getting the hell out of here."

Domonique lugged out a duffle bag and started shoveling clothes into it. I had never seen her with such mixed up emotions, and I hated myself for being the reason for it.

"I am not fucking with nobody else, " I lied. Maybe if I did she would stop acting so irrational. I ain't mean the things I said, I was just angry seeing her with someone else. How could I look her in the face and know that I'm fucking one of her friends, in fact, her only friend?

She kept doing what she was doing. Gathering an overnight bag, she started to slip on some clothes and tie her hair up. "D, listen to me." She grabbed her phone off the bed and slipped it into her pocket. She walked over to the slides in the corner and slipped some on.

"Fuck, Domonique. Sit the fuck down. You not going nowhere. Where you finna go, huh?" I asked. She pushed me hard but instead stumbled back.

"Move out of my damn way. You ain't shit, Jaylen! And I can't fucking believe I ever let myself like you. You right. I got too damn comfortable living in your house. All this shit here," she motioned around, "Is yours. You can keep everything, I don't give a damn. Just know I'm leaving."

She started toward the door but I grabbed her and she stumbled into the wall. "Fuck, can you just listen to me?! Domonique, calm the fuck down. You ain't going nowhere. I'm sorry."

She punched my chest powerfully. "Let me go." She struck again and again and again until she was crying. I didn't move, I just let her hit me and cry into my chest.

"Fuck you, leave me the fuck alone. She shoved me off and grabbed her bag, disappearing into the night just like she used to so many months ago.