"I don't think this is a good idea." Soojin said as Ryujin turned off her engine and looked at her.

"You wanted answers right? This is your chance to get them." Ryujin said, making Soojin lean back on her chair as her hands started to sweat.

As they were debating if they should go in or not, they saw Jungkook coming out from his car and walked to the front door. The door opened revealing two girls and one boy with an elder in the back, guessing that must be her mother. They couldn't hear what they were saying but they saw Jungkook walking in and disappeared.

Not wasting any more time, Ryujin and Soojin both got out from their car and confidently walked up to her front door and rang the bell. The door opened up by a girl. The girl's eyes widened when her eyes met Soojin's.

"Do you guys need something?" Aisha asked.

"We saw Jungkook coming here and I wanted to see him." Soojin kindly said.

"I'm sorry but he's having a conversation with someone at the moment." Aisha said as Ryujin grew impatient.

"I don't care. We need to see him now." Ryujin said as she grabbed onto Soojin's arm and barged into the house as Aisha angrily walked behind.

They then came upon the same man and elder from earlier as they looked at Ryujin and Soojin with confused eyes.

"You can't just barge into someone else's house like that." Aisha angrily yelled at them as she walked up to Jimin.

Before the three of them could say anything, Soojin quickly walked to the backyard despite the owner of the house trying to stop them. Ryujin held them back as they all made their way to the backyard only to come in time in hearing their conversation.

"I try to love her the way she loves me but somehow I just can't and ever since you walked into my life, you are the only girl that I see." Jungkook said.

"If I'm the only girl that you see, then why are you still confused in choosing between me and her?" Jiwon asked.

"Because I don't want to disappoint my parents. I'm their only son and I wanted to make them proud. I never wanted to make them sad or cry over me." Jungkook said.

Tears started to stream down Soojin's eyes as she couldn't bear hearing the words that came out from Jungkook's mouth, while on the other hand Ryujin was boiling in anger. Both Aisha and Jimin's eyes widen after hearing their conversation. As the rest of them stayed quiet, Jungkook's eyes widened when he looked up and made eye contact with Soojin's.

"Soojin?" Jungkook softly said as Jiwon also turned around only to see everyone and another two random women standing in front of her. But once Jiwon got a good clear of the woman that was silently crying, her eyes widened when recognizing that she was Jungkook's fiance.

Aisha, Jimin, and Ms. Lee quickly ran up to Jiwon and stood next to her as Jungkook came walking in front of Jiwon. Soojin slowly walks up to him as Ryujin follows from behind.

"Is that how you really feel?" Soojin asked with a slight crack voice while tears continued to stream down her cheeks.

"If you feel so much of a burden to carry on our family traditions then why did you agree in the first place?! Why did you propose to me?!" Soojin asked with a slightly higher angrier pitched tone.

"Because I thought I could love you at that time. I thought that maybe if I agreed to this and marry you, I would slowly fall in love with you." Jungkook said with a sad tone.

"But ever since I met Jiwon, she made me feel things that I couldn't with you and I know that I'm in the wrong for that. I know that I shouldn't get Jiwon involved but I don't know what came over me. All I know is that I wanted to see her again." Jungkook confessed as Soojin couldn't take the pain anymore.