author's note.

NEW ONE-SHOTS/IMAGINES BOOK!
hey y'all! i'm back:) i know i said i'd be back much sooner but between things that occur at school and during my personal life, i just haven't had much time to come back to wattpad as much as i intended to. i decided to create a new 'book' for jdm one-shots/imagines. this way, i don't leave you all hanging for a new chapter each time a new post comes up in case i'm not on wattpad as much i might intend to be. i think i'm going to be updating more often to this now due to school being cancelled and now the coronavirus hitting nearly everywhere.

i'm off of school for three weeks due to COVID-19, so i'll have lots of time to update to this. i will open up to take requests via dm for a little bit so that i can begin to add to this new book.

(requests can be fluffy, smutty, angst, or anything, doesn't matter!)

there may be a part two or three added from a previous one-shot/imagine requested - i might do this if i like the idea of the imagine and it also depends on how motivated i am to create a second chapter. however the only thing i ask of you all is your patience while i take everyone's requests one at a time, which thank goodness, you all are. :)

alright, so you can send me your requests any time and i'll try to respond to each one of them asap.

btw you can also request an imagine/one-shot with jdm himself, doesn't necessarily have to be one of the characters that he portrays. but anyways, without further ado, here are some of the characters that he has portrayed in films and tv shows if you'd like some ideas from this list!

~ characters portrayed by jdm ~
• negan - (the walking dead)
• jason crouse - (the good wife)
• jd richter - (extant)
• jacob kanon - (the postcard killings)
• harvey russell - (rampage)
• denny duquette - (grey's anatomy)
• john winchester - (supernatural)
• ike evans - (magic city)
• etc!

OR..
• jeffrey dean morgan (who you can choose as an option as well for a one-shot!)

so, hopefully this runs smoothly and you all enjoy these imagines/one-shots! hmu for requests:) thank you all for waiting so long for me, i really appreciate it:)

~ @orphicnegan <3

{date started: march 13th, 2020}