Chapter One

Francis POV

I walked into the hide out after work to see no one there

"Hey guys!" I hollered.

"Boss we're in the planning room!" Hollered someone clearly a male.

I walked up to the planning room. I entered in the table was a picture of one of my buyers and their family.

"What's going on?" I asked knowing I gave out no missions.

"We heard he's way behind on money." Said Beverly.

"Ok so what are we gonna do about that? We could let him live in peace and harmony." I said everyone laughed at the last part. We all know that will never happen.

"What we will do is go in and shoot all his family and kidnap him and another person." I said.

"Ok boss." Everyone agreed.

"Alright loud up." I demanded.

We all geared up and got in the car.

We pulled up to his house and ran in the front door killing every one I site.

"Grab him I screamed over the guns as I saw fat guy trying to get out the window." Beverly and Samuel ran over to grab him and take him to the van.

Once we were in a bedroom I heard sobbing in the closet.

"Everyone hold your fire." I screamed and the shooting stopped.

The crying was now very clear.

"Open the closet." I demanded and aim my gun at it.

Noden opened the closet.

I saw a girl probably 18 sobbing uncontrollably.

"Take her to the car with him." Beverly and Samuel also grabbed her.

Hours later I had them in the basement and knew their names are Anya and Franklin.

Anya's POV

I woke up the back of my head throbbing. I tried to move my arms and legs but I couldn't they were tied to the chair.

I looked around to see my supervisor at work tied to a chair in front of me. I'm only 25 but my supervisor gave me a job if I slept with him whenever he needed. Me being a 18 year old girl struggling after getting disowned by her ciothlic parents for being a lesbian. But I had to sleep with him to get a job.

"Master wake up." I wispered. Yes he made me call him master and wear a pink collar with a heart shaped hoop.

He raised his head.

"Don't scream." I said quickly.

The door opened and I walked a girl with three people behind her.

"Who should we kill first Beverly?" Asked the girl who stood in front of all three.

"Well we should kill Anya first and make him watch." Another girl probably Beverly said.

The girl nodded and walked to me.

"What's this princess?" She asked refuring to my pink collar.

"It's my collar from master." I awnsered. My voice breaking I wanted to cry.

"How pretty." She said running her finger along the pink leather before hooking it I the heart.

She pulled me by the collar.

"Undo her restraints." The girl demanded.

Beverly and a boy ran over and undid them.

"Whose your master?" The girl asked dragging me by the collar out of the chair.