"How did you recognize him? You haven't seen him in years," I point out.

"Just because I haven't seen him in years, doesn't mean I don't recognize my son. When I saw that photo of him I knew in a heartbeat it was him and he was going to take us out. He has the backing of the strongest force in the country," she says rolling her eyes.

"So you all ran then? Packed your shit and left the country but what does that have to do with us? I still don't get it since you're just going around in fucking circles," I say in exasperation.

"Lorenzo has a plan for Jax, that's if they're even able to find out where we are. There's also the fact that someone desperately wants you, my second son in fact," she says, motioning for someone behind me. When the person comes into view my lips curl in disgust.

"Robert," my voice of disgust. "Now this part I'm not surprised about this, you're the only person that would desperately want me," my fingers doing quotation motions.

"You need to fix up your tone tesoro, that's not the way you should speak to your future husband," he says with a smirk. "And it's not Robert, it's Roberto."

"Husband? What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask in anger. His hand darts out, grabbing my chin and squeezing it harshly.

"It means tesoro, you and I will be wed when we reach Barcelona. I don't give two fucks if you have that bastards child in you or you have that bastards brother with you. You are going to be my wife and you will give birth to my children after this one is born," he says with a sickening smile. He then pulls me up and crashes our mouths together in a kiss. His mouth moves along mine, and I'm trying so hard to pull away as his tongue probs my mouth to open. When I refuse, he bites down hard on my lower lip and I let out a yelp as he deepens the kiss. 

"That is enough Roberto, we can't have her stress levels going higher than it already is while she's with a child," Trica interrupts chastising him. He pulls back from the kiss and looks at my flushed appearance, swollen lips before giving me a smug smile.

"Soon you'll forget about that bastard and you'll only remember me," is all he says before walking back to the back rooms of the jet. It seems Jason was right, you can't really know what's going on in people's heads even if they play out to be the good guy. This Robert is one I'm uncertain of and I have to tread carefully. It's obvious he has no qualms of giving me minor pains but he also has the awareness of me being pregnant; he'd probably be ecstatic if I miscarried.

"That boy is very eager, he should realize you are here to stay," Tricia chuckles as I wipe my mouth from that horrid kiss. I never want his slimy lips on me again. 

"Jax will find us. My family and friends will find us," I tell her in a determined voice.

"How my dear? You're thousands of miles away from them, overseas even. There is no way they will find you so just accept your fate," she barks out with laughter. Not if things go according to plan. Since Rhett and the army are in the city they will have the technology to track a person. My active watch is synced to my cell phone and the men that brought us here and stupidly left it at home. If Jax or whoever finds my note, they can track my location with my watch. I'm not sure if the flight will be nine, ten, or eleven hours but if they find us and get on the first plane to get to Spain, Wren and I have a shot of getting out of this nightmare.

"It's getting late now, and you need to rest. When we reach the city I'll have a doctor check on you to make sure the baby isn't harmed," she says as she stands up from her seat. She walks away, disappearing to where the rest of the mafia members are leaving Wren and me in our seats. I get up from my chair and cross the aisle to Wren and lift him so he's sleeping in my lap. I fix the blanket around the two of us as I wrap my arms around him and he moves closer to my body warmth.