Crash to Crush?

Crash 🚙💥🚗🚙💥🚗

Oh my God someone got hit to my jeep!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This man who he might be?

Anvesh got down in tense, looking at the bullet that was kissing the ground. Where was the person on it? He looked around searching..

Ugh! hearing the grunts he came forward to see a person beneath the luggage..

Help me plsz..
Anvesh bent down too see that person is fine or not!
Seeing him he went towards the mess pulling up the bullet, and the huge tent beneath it..

As soon as he threw the tent aside, he was shocked to find a person that too a girl!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As soon as he threw the tent aside, he was shocked to find a person that too a girl!

Excuse me are you alright! Anvesh asked with worry.

Her face was covered with helmet and her long hair was messy covering the helmet too, are you ok? He asked looking at her..

Without giving reply, she gave her hand to pull her up.

All the while she was looking at her bike, and her clothes filled with dust and mud..

Anvesh bent himself to give his hand and pulled her up making her stand. His face was filled with worry to even know if she's alright or not..

Miss? Are you ok?

Yah I'm fine, she said dusting off her clothes with her hands.. She looked at her hands which got scratch due to the uneven roads..

Are you- drinking and driving?? Can't you see look what happe---?!?! Pavika shouted at him with utmost range but when she saw the person, and got muted at once..

What's going on?

Why did he met again?

All my inner thoughts started provoking me to run away.

A person whom you had crush! What was he doing here?

She looked at him in disbelief! Seeing him after a long time. Asking questions to herself..

Anvesh was surprised, did she got some heart attack or something?

Hello miss? Are you alright!?

Pavika took off her helmet and looked at him with a smile on her face but it soon got faded with his question..

You? Said anvesh looking at pavika..

What the hell are you doing here? And when did you even learnt bullet driving? Are you here alone? He asked looking behind her!

Why ? you started making your own robots? You must be in Germany right! What were you doing here? Pavika questioned him back..

Yah I would be there by this time if I didn't turn down that offer, he said looking sideways and hit the little stones with his foot.

Oh why ❓she asked him..

Aren't you married? He sounded bit curious this time..

Why ? Did I asked you to marry me? Arey but- she cut him not giving chance to speak.

I didn't ask you about yours! Then stop interfering in my life, she mocked at him turning around to pack her stuff which was piled down on the road..

It's not that , I knew, I was shocked to see you here that too alone! He said looking at her with confused look on his face..

Even I was alone staying all the while in my own room getting suffocated.. Now I got my chance to be myself, to be free to choose my own life, she said trying to start the bullet..

Damn now! what happened to you? She started checking the parts, tyres etc. Oh god ! She took her phone and started doing something..

What were you searching? He asked..

Mr. You better go.. I'll deal with my own problem. She snapped at him..

Arey you ok? Let me check the bike, he pushed her aside and started the side kick and the button too but of no use. It got something wrong. Let me help you he said with concern..

No thanks I'll do it for myself.. I'm just checking the nearby mechanic shop..

Mechanic shop here! Are you kidding me? In this mountain areas where will find the mechanic?!
So listen, let me help you. He said taking the bike towards backside of his vehicle.

Hey careful it's my favorite, she said.

After making it stand with the help of side stand, he turned to her, okk mam plsz!
Take care of your bike and you hung it up now by yourself. I'll just watch, he said folding his hands..

She looked at him with pout, but moved towards the bike..
While anvesh went to the front and started taunting herself for denying help.

How I can  set it up?

*Chuckles*
Hearing it she turned around only to find anvesh laughing at her, with ropes in his hand.

Move! He said and she moved back only to stare at him. She was looking at him with all love thinking of the memories they had spent together..

He made it rest First on the foot rest and then tied it with the help of ropes..

Well get in, he said turning to her after keeping the bike tying it to back with the help of ropes he had with him..

Are you sure it won't fall right!

Hearing to that anvesh turned to her, what's your problem?
It's not a small toy that doesn't give sound when it hits the ground.

Do you even know how much does it weight? Just now you were under it.

Ok stop taking class now! If I stay quite it doesn't mean you can taunt me like before? No way!

Stop being jerk! We do know each other. Stop acting weird to me at least.
Let's go, we have to reach for shelter, before it gets dark..

Let's goo.!

She glared at him but went along to settle herself in the jeep.

To be continued...

___________________________

Hey so it's a cute love story.

But will they be destined or not ?

Let's see.

So what were your thoughts?

14/03/2020, 1:34 PM..