Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Ella

I looked at his beautifully sculptured face as he slept next to me. We ended up making love twice more that night before falling asleep in each others arms, 

It was... hopeful. It made me realize that Blake and I could last forever maybe. 

I watched as he took a deep breath before blowing it out slowly. He looked so calm and young while he was sleeping. So... perfect.

I loved this man. I was absolutely in love with him.

Turning on my back, I grin up at the ceiling. 

Blake shifts next to me and I turn my head in time to see him open his eyes. 

He blinks at me and gives me a small smile before holding up his wrist and looking at his watch. 

"Fuck." He groans, sitting up quickly and looking around for his clothes.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up with him.

He rolls out of the bed and tugs on his clothes quickly. "I have to be at work."

I look over at the clock and just realize that it was almost nine in the morning. We slept later than I thought.

I get out of bed and hand him his shirt which he shrugs into. 

He leans down and briefly kisses my lips, before tugging on his shoes.

"I have to go. I'll text you when I get the chance." He says.

I nod and smile while walking him to the door. After another quick kiss he rushes down the hall and out of the building. 

Closing the door, I press my back against it and stare out in front of me. 

As much as I hope its going to work out between us, I have a feeling it won't. 

As quick as the thought comes I push it away, No. I wasn't going to let my insecure thoughts ruin this. 

I sigh and push off the door and decided to take a shower and go in town to pass time.

_____________________

"Excuse me." I mumble, gently moving past people. "Excuse." I say again to another couple. 

I sigh. The streets are way too crowded and I have been pretty much stuck in the same place for at least ten minutes.

I had one goal today. The lingerie store. 

And so far, that goal was way out of reach with all these people in my way.

After enough 'excuse me's' to last an entire life time, I'm finally reaching the store.

I push open the door and hear the bell ring above it. My cheeks warm.

I feel like a kid about to do something bad for the first time.

A woman walks up with a bright smile. "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Um.." I blush even more. Goodness, Ella, snap out of it!

"I'm looking for some lingerie." Well obviously, Ella! "Uh, for my boyfriend?" 

I feel like smacking myself in the face. Get a grip! I'm a grown woman. I can surely by myself some lingerie without feeling embarrassed or ashamed. 

"Okay, what kind are you looking for? Holiday? Sexy? Dress-up?" 

My cheeks get brighter and brighter.

"Um... I'm not for sure. What do you recommend?"

She smiles kindly. "Follow me, I have just the thing."

I follow her awkwardly, my eyes wide when I pass several interesting and humiliating articles of... I wouldn't know what to call them.

She stops in front of a rack and rummages through it for a minutes before pulling out a red chemise set. My eyes widen when I see the silk and lace. 

"This will make him go crazy." She winks. "And, it would look fabulous with your skin color." 

After trying it on and being more mortified once the sales lady complemented my breasts in them, I rushed out of the store.

Dear God, I hope I don't have to go in there for as long as I live.

I rush back to my apartment and start moving on with my plan.

_____________________________

It was eight at night and I had cleaned every corner of my apartment, lit candles in every room, and even went a little crazy and put rose petals on the floor and bed. 

Blake had text me about thirty minutes ago and let me know he was on his way here. 

My heart hammered in my chest as I sat perfect posed on the bed with a Christmas hat on with my new silky set.

There's a brief knock on the door before I hear it open. "Ella?"

I hear Blake pause in the living room, obviously seeing the romantic setting. 

"Ella?"

I bite my lip and spread my legs apart, trying to calm my red face.

He slowly pushed open the bedroom door and I watch as his eyes widen at the room and then land on me.

The burn my body as the trail all over the length of my body.

I lick my lips and whisper, "Merry Christmas".

____________________

Yeah... So I just had to put in a holiday chapter. Its the end of the year and I'm going to make the book kinda go with the year now. So hope you don't mind! And I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting. I've been so busy and I get surgery on Monday. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. Love you all.

Merry Christmas,

SimpleSuduction.

P.S. The picture on the side is Ella's lingerie!