Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Blake

I looked at Ella as she slept on the couch. She was curled up and she had her face pressed against her arm. Her cheeks were red from the pressure and her long lashes were gently touching the soft part of her cheeks. Her lips were slightly open and her hair was tangled around her. And I've never seen her look so beautiful.

I looked away and tried to process the weird feeling inside me. I've never felt like this. I've never had any type of emotional connection with a female like this.

Other than Tasha.

I shake my head, not even wanting to think about her. I still couldn't get over the disgust I felt towards myself for sleeping with her.

Sighing, I stand up and walk slowly over to Ella, making sure not to be loud so I don't wake her up. Lightly her as softly as possible, I walk us towards my room.

She sighs and presses her face against my chest. I suck in a deep breath and stare at her for a moment, once again struck by her beauty.

Opening the bedroom door, I walk us towards the bed, gently laying her down. Pulling the sheets over her, I run my fingertips against her cheek before pulling away.

I leave her alone, knowing she might not be ready for us to sleep in the same bed yet.

Grabbing a blanket I lay one the couch, staring up at the ceiling. With Ella's face in mind, I fall asleep.

Ella

My eyes opened and I took in the dark, empty room around me. It took me a minute to realize I was in Blake's room. Smiling, I look beside me, frowning when I didn't seen him.

He wouldn't have left me... Would he? I bite my lip, a sickening feeling starting to form in my stomach.

I slip out of the bed, glancing at the time. 2:34 in the morning.

Opening the bedroom door I'm greeted with the sound of silence.

I make my way down the hallway, turning to go to his office.

The lights were off and the door was locked.

Taking a deep breath, I make my way towards the kitchen. It too, didn't have him in it.

I wrapped my arms around myself. Blake... Please don't leave me.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I slowly walked into the living room. The figure on the couch almost made me cry with relief. He's here. He's here and he didn't leave me.

I approach him, taking in his handsome, sleeping face. He looks so calm and carefree when he sleeps.

I lift my hand and gently trace his lips with my finger. It seems like forever since I last felt them.

Her stirs and I look up, surprised when I see his dark eyes staring into mine.

He doesn't say anything, just simply watches me.

I look back down at his lips, once again tracing them. They part slightly as he takes a breath and I have to force myself not to kiss him right then and there.

I let my fingers wonder to his cheeks. I run my fingers over his cheekbone and under his eyes.

His eyes close and I hear him sigh. I caress his cheek softly and his eyes open once again.

"Ella?" He whispers.

My body tingles when he says my name. I lower my mouth to his, waiting for him to stop me. When he doesn't I let our lips meet.

It was gentle and perfect. My eyes close and I tilt my head slightly. I will never get tired of his lips.

He lifts his hand and runs it through my hair before applying more pressure to our lips. I moan softly and his hand tightens in my hair.

I pull away and look up at him. His eyes are heated and he looks at me with some unknown emotion.

"Blake..." I whisper.

He swallows. "Yes?"

"Please." I say softly. I look down and bite my lip. I need him. I want to feel completely connected with him.

I hear his sharp breath intake and glance up. His eyebrows are furrowed and he has a troubled look on his face.

"Ella--"

"Please."

He looks at me for a moment and before I know it, our lips are pressed together again.

He lifts me and places me on top of him, being sure to keep his movement slow and steady.

I breath in his scent, wanting nothing but to devour him.

I break away from his lips and kiss his jaw and neck. He groans and pushes me on my back, climbing over me.

I look up at him and his eyes are wild with need. I run my hands through his hair and bring his lips down so I can kiss them.

Our clothes slowly come off and I'm panting with desire. I've never wanted or needed something so bad.

He looks down at me and our eyes connect. He pushes into my slowly and I feel my lips part and a gasp leave them.

We keep our eyes glued to one another's as he pushed all the way inside me.

His breathing is heavy and he licks his lips. "Okay?"

I nod, running my hands down his back in reassurance. He groans and pulls back, thrusting inside me gently.

My eyes close and I breath deeply, savoring the feel of him deep inside me.

"I love you." I whisper.

He moans and thrust inside me harder. I gasp and wrap my legs around him.

He starts pounding inside me and my body moves against the couch as he does so. I'm moaning loudly and scratching at his back.

"Blake." A moan tears from my throat as I feel myself climbing to release.

He kisses me and shifts slightly, hitting the spot I need him dead on.

"Oh!" My legs tighten around him and I throw my head back, coming around him and calling out his name.

He curses and picks up speed, moaning and pulling out quickly, coming on my stomach.

We pant, looking at each other and I realize then that I will never love anyone as much as I love him.

Blake

As I stare down at Ella as she gasps from breath I'm sucked into the reality that I am in love with her.

I am in love with Ella Mathews.