Prom

Prom. Arguably one of the worst nights of Sam's life currently. The new girl had asked him to go to prom and he assumed she knew that he was gay because hell, the entire school knew, or so he thought. He assumed someone had told her, but no, she thought she was going out with him and that they were going to be the school's power couple or something. Despite all of that, Sam still felt bad for her. Well, he felt bad until she started to accuse him of faking being gay.

Sam was now avoiding her at all costs. At first, he was hanging out with Allie and Becca, but then she almost saw him, so now he was in search of more people to hide, but he wasn't able to get away fast enough. He was so close to getting to hide with Gordie, but Molly was too fast.

"If you're gay then where's your boyfriend, hm?" Molly crossed her arms.

Sam wanted so desperately to tell her that having a boyfriend isn't what made you gay. It was how you felt and who you were attracted to, but Sam really wanted this chic to leave him alone, so he used the first guy that came to mind that he knew was gay, "Grizz Visser," Sam said as he crossed his arms and stood his ground. Little did he know Grizz was at the punch bowl right behind him.

"Okay then, prove it," Molly said as she nodded her head in Grizz's direction.

"Okay," Sam said before turning around. He bit his lip as he slowly walked over to Grizz.

Grizz smiled at him and muttered a small, "Hello,"

"Go with it," Sam said quietly before kissing Grizz. Grizz was shocked for a moment and Sam almost pulled away before Grizz started to kiss him back. Sam pulled away before saying quietly "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes, I'll explain," Grizz was in shock but he nodded and walked off. See, Sam had the biggest crush on Grizz. He'd had it since the seventh grade when he acknowledged he was gay. It only got worse when he accepted it in the ninth grade. Sam turned back to Molly and gave her a bitch smile before she stormed off. He turned and walked towards the bathroom. He walked in to see it empty except for the one ane only Grizz Visser standing there fiddling with his fingers. Sam thought it was hella cute.

Sam started rambling without thinking and Grizz hadn't even noticed he was in the room. Sam called himself an idiot under his breath before lightly tapping Grizz's shoulder. Grizz looked up with the grin Sam had fallen in love with, "So, I'm sorry about that," Sam said.

"It's fine," Grizz signed.

"You know sign?" Sam signed slowly with a smile.

"A little, I've never held a conversation with it though," Grizz signed.

"That's impressive!" Sam smiled even bigger.

"But uh, why'd you kiss me?" Grizz signed slowly

"I am going to be straight with you," Sam laughed at his choice of words, "Pretty ironic since we're both gay though huh?" Grizz chuckled.

"Anyway, this girl said and I quote, 'If you're gay then where is your boyfriend,' you were the first guy that came to mind and then she saw me behind you. Sorry if this screws things up for you," Sam said guiltily signing as he talked, "She asked me to prom and since everyone knows I'm gay, I figured she meant it as a friend and all night she's been making moves on me, so I told her that I was gay, and she didn't believe me and started rambling so I started avoiding her as much as possible and then she found me and you know what happened from there," Sam rambled. 

"Hey," Griz said before placing his hands on Sam's shoulder, "It's okay," Grizz said as he and Sam locked eyes. Sam's eyes subconsciously flicked down to Grizz's lips as he bit his own. Sam didn't see it, but Grizz did the same. Grizz started leaning in slowly, giving Sam all the time in the world to stop him, but instead, Sam kissed him. Sam cupped both of Grizz's cheeks as he was on his tiptoes. Sam backed Grizz into the wall as he ran his fingers under Grizz's shirt and along his chest