CHAPTER 17

My neck ached from sitting down without being able to hold my head up. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a holding cell on a ship. My eyes widened and I desperately looked around the room for my helmet. I felt myself begin to cry as I couldn't find it. It felt like that helmet hed been my only comfort, my only security when Boba wasn't holding my hand. I shook my head, I needed to get a grip and get myself out of here. There was a door to my left, but I was cuffed and tied to a chair. 

How long had I been here? Had Boba even noticed that I was gone yet? Would he bother trying to find me or would he be relieved that he wouldn't have to worry about me anymore? 

I strained against the cuffs and was able to slip my left hand out of them, perks of having thin wrists. I pulled the other cuff off my right hand and then got to work trying to undo the ropes. 

'Ok, I need a game plan. I get out of this room and then what? I need to find a weapon and my helmet.'

I got the ropes off and slowly opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. This bounty hunter, I assumed it was a bounty hunter, certainly wasn't very experienced. I found the cockpit and  my heart sank when I saw it was empty. This bounty hunter could be anywhere.