Chapter 1: Just A Passing Through Kamen Rider!

Okay so let's start this Kamen Rider Journey off with meeting our protagonist! What adventures await Makoto?

In an almost abandoned back road that went through the countryside, the only noise for miles was a motorcycle engine. A teenage boy road on a rather unique looking motorcycle as he navigated his way through the serene roadway. The boy had a messenger bag strapped to the side of his bike that looked like it was meant for a school student. The rider pulled his bike over before reaching into the bag on the other side of his motorcycle and pulled out a high end camera. The rider then took his helmet off.
                 The brown haired boy set his helmet down on the seat of his motorcycle before pulling out a zoom lens from his camera bag and attaching it to his camera. "Now then where are you?" The boy mumbled to himself as he looked through his camera, using the zoom lens to get a better look at the forest in front of him. Suddenly a small flock of birds took to the air as the boy pressed down on the button on his camera, taking multiple pictures of the birds in the process. "Perfect, with a little touch up these will be great!" The teenager said to himself.
                 After packing his camera back up and putting his helmet back on and taking off down the street. After about another half hour of riding, the teenager spotted a small gas station that he pulled into. The boy quick parked his bike before grabbing the gasoline gun and inserting it into the gas tank of his bike. The boy then felt his cellphone vibrate in his back pocket. "Hello?" The boy said as he answered his cellphone. "Makoto hows your trip to Seton Academy going?" A female voice spoke from the other side of his phone. "It's been fine mom." Makoto responded as he hoped to calm his mother.
              "You haven't run into any trouble are your way?" Rei Kadoya asked her son with a worried tone as she continued to work on the car that was in her shop. "No mom, so far the trip has been quiet the entire time. I honestly don't think any blasts from the past are going to make an appearance at a gas station." Makoto said as he tried to calm his mother down from her little panic attack. "Okay, but you call me when you get to the school!" Rei said before they both said goodbye to each other.
             Makoto finished filling the gas tank of the Decader before heading inside the convenience store to pay. Makoto also grabbed a couple bottles of water and snacks for the ride ahead. "How you doing today sir?" Makoto asked the cashier as he placed his items down on the counter before pulling out his wallet. "25 dollars for the gas, 15 dollars for the water and snacks." The cashier said in a rather bored tone as he didn't even make eye contact with Makoto. "Guess this guy isn't in the talking mood." Makoto thought you himself as he handed the cashier the money for his purchases.
           As the cashier was bagging Makoto's items, three figures entered the convenience store and looked directly at Makoto. What was strange about these figures was that they were wearing some kind of strange armor.

"What do you side show freaks want?" The cashier said in an annoyed tone as one of the armored figures pointed their weapon at the wall behind the cashier

"What do you side show freaks want?" The cashier said in an annoyed tone as one of the armored figures pointed their weapon at the wall behind the cashier. The figure pulled to trigger and fired a laser bolt at the wall, causing the cashier to dive to the ground. "That was uncalled for don't you think?" Makoto said as the three figures faced the teenager with their full attention.
One of the figures lunged towards Makoto and grabbed him by his jacket and threw him through the large glass window of the store. Makoto tumbled across the ground as the three figures stepped through the broke window after him. "Okay so the cheap Faiz knockoffs wanna fight? Then let's fight!" Makoto said as he pulled out the Decadriver and placed it on his waist, which caused a belt to form. Makoto opened the Decadriver before pulling out a card from the Ride Booker to utilize.
                 "Kamen Ride." The Decadriver announced as Makoto inserted the card into the device. "Henshin!" Makoto shouted as he closed the Decadriver as he began to transform. "Decade!" The Decadriver announced as the transformation began.

(AN: Watch the first clip for the transformation.)

Makoto was now in armor of his own as he prepared to fight his attackers

Makoto was now in armor of his own as he prepared to fight his attackers. "Alright Riot Troopers, let's dance!" Makoto said before removing the Ride Booker from his hip and turning it into it's sword form. The three Riot Troopers tried to bring their blades down on Makoto, but he caught them with the blade of the Ride Booker. Makoto knocked the Riot Troopers back before pulling out another card and inserting it into the Decadriver. "Attack Ride. Illusion!" The Decadriver announced as two copies of Decade formed behind the Riot Troopers.
              The three Decades attacked one of the Riot Troopers as their weapons clashed with each other. Makoto was struck across the chest by the Riot Trooper's blade, which sent him stumbling backwards. "Alright how about we try this on for size!" Makoto said as he pulled out another card before tossing it into the Decadriver. "Attack Ride. Slash!" The Decadriver announced as the Ride Booker's blade glowed with red energy. Makoto slashed the Riot Trooper across the chest, causing it to explode.
              Makoto noticed that one of the other two Riot Troopers has destroyed one of his clones. Makoto switched the Ride Booker to it's fun mode before pulling out another card and tossing it into the Decadriver. "Attack Ride. Blast!" The Decadriver announced as Makoto took aim with his blaster. Makoto pulled the trigger, which unleashed multiple shots on the Riot Trooper, destroying it in the process. Makoto places the Ride Booker back on his hip before catching the fist of the final Riot Trooper.
              "Don't worry I didn't forget about you!" Makoto said as he punched the Riot Trooper away before kicking the Trooper in the chest. The Riot Trooper was sent sprawling across the ground as Makoto pulled out one last card to finish this fight. "As much fun as this whole game has been, I really must get going. After all I'm already late for a very important meeting." Makoto said as he inserted the card into the Decadriver before closing it up. "Final Attack Ride. De-De-De-Decade!" The driver announced as a row of large cards appeared in front of Decade.

(AN: Watch this for the Rider Kick)

Makoto jumped into the air before flying through the cards and kicking right through the final Riot Trooper, destroying it. Makoto stood up from his attack as he noticed the Cashier recording the whole thing on his phone. "W-W-What the hell are you?!" The cashier asked in shock and fear as he stared at the Kamen Rider.
                "Just a passing through Kamen Rider! Remember that!" Makoto said as he approached the cashier who backed away in fear. "I-I'll give you anything you want! Just please don't hurt me!" The Cashier begged as Decade grabbed the phone from his hand. Makoto reviewed the recording that showed him transform and defeat the Riot Troopers. Makoto threw the phone into the air before shooting it with the Ride Booker. Makoto then undid his transformation before grabbing his bag from the counter and exiting through the broken window.
Makoto put his water bottles and snacks into his messenger bag before strapping on his helmet. Makoto revved the engine of the Decader before taking off down the road to continue his journey. "So they followed me all the way out here? Looks like I'll have to warn the Principal during our meeting." Makoto thought to himself as he sped down the empty streets towards Seton Academy. Makoto couldn't help but wonder how crazy his upcoming high school life was going to be with enemies lurking in the dark.

So that's chapter one! Makoto is being hunted down by someone, but who could that be? How will the Principal handle the news? What awaits him at Seton Academy? Find out in the next chapter of Seton Academy: Journey Through A Decade!