Chapter 40 - Baby.

Start from the beginning

"Noah, are you okay? " Bella questioned with concern as she cupped my cheeks and I was just staring her blankly.

What's happening to me? My body is giving up on me and I was about to collapse when Bella caught me by my arms. Her wailing voice was very faint and I was dripping in darkness.

My head and body hurts. Oh my God, am I facing the same like I got before?

And, that's it, my mind shuts down.

Bella's POV:

"Noah, wake up. Please. What happened to you? " I was crying so loudly while beating his cheeks to get him at least for blinking but, no, he never reacted at all and he lay there unconscious.

"What happened? Why are you-- " Mrs Andres came in the room while yelling and she stopped abruptly as she looked at him.

She ran out after giving a look of realization and I just sat there wailing more for him to open his eyes.

What's happening? Is he's okay? He must be because I needed him. I needed him the most in my life.

*****
The ambulance came and we joined in together. The paramedic kept on calling out for him and when I asked them about why he isn't responding, they failed to answer me.

My already shaking self had trembled in fear of losing him.

H-He can't leave me. He can't leave us, I subconsciously thought and cried to myself as I placed my hand on my belly.

Yes, I might be pregnant as how I get to know today morning.

"We aren't sure but we will need to wait till we reach the hospital, alright. " The paramedic assured me and we made it to the hospital in minutes.

*****
I stood by the emergency door and Mrs Andres was comforting me.

"Are you guys okay? " Ellie asked as she came running towards us with her 3 year old son.

"Yes, but Bella's still crying for him. " Mrs Andres informed and Ellie looked me worriedly.

She patted my shoulder and says, " He will be fine...what happened actually, mom? "

"It's just, today morning Bella told me that she have this weird sickness and nauseous so I told her that....she might be pregnant. We were happy and she says that she wanted to confirm it first before telling Noah. Later, when they were having breakfast, Bella ran to the kitchen and throw up like usually all prego does but Noah took it seriously. I even insisted him that's she's fine but....he got carried away with his heart. Like he did before. " Mrs Andres explained sympathetically as she was in the verge of crying.

Are they aware of his state before? Is this usual for him to faint? But, never have I ever get to see him like this before. Why is it now?

"Did he ever got like this before? " I asked in fear and they were staring at me with emotions fleeing on their eyes.

"Bella, it wasn't anything serious. He must have this high blood pressure again due to his disorder. " Ellie said and I gapped at her.

"D-Disorder? " I stuttered out while shaking, expecting for the worst.

"Yes, dear. He got like this for the first when he lost his grandfather, after that the parents never bothered him that much and he got used to loneliness. He will be very depressed and angry if he ever intent to lose anyone or anything. That's why, he drinks or hit anything pretty badly to cover up his feelings of depression. Now that you occupied everything in him, he became afraid of losing you and you throwing up this morning must have pained him so badly. " Mrs Andres said with tears rolling down her cheeks and I was stunned.